• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why women still like to go to india?

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
they still think it is a charming country?

dun they know new delhi is the rape captial of the world?

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kena saicho mah. What do you think?

8052089.png

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only those type of hippie shit type of women would want to go to india. Run down fucked up country and somehow it being poor and dirty means it is more spiritually pure. Is that the biggest crock of shit you have read?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
many fine and beautiful beaches for bitches in india. Goa, kerala. not really densely populated. rural settings. friendly locals. as good as Bali but not as well known.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kena saicho mah. What do you think?

Don't know about others. I would like to visit India as a tourist. Lots of history, colourful and different social fabric, varied landscapes, exotic cuisines, and ganja. Not pariticularly concerned about their spirituality (or superstition) but it does take one to a different time.

Cheers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They all want to be romanced (taken like a bitch from behind) by a Bollywood-handsome yogi. :wink:

Why call it rape if it feels good? :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch too much ah-neh shows and think everyone looks like a young Amitabh Bachan on the streets.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng quoted chinese saying: 明知山有虎 、偏向虎山行 ! :biggrin: clearly know mountain got tiger still walk towards tiger mountain!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheaper than going Bali where these girls have to pay for Bali boys sex. In India, gang bang is provided free to these horny tourists.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Free trip also I siam and I am a man! Throw in first class air tickets, 6-star hotel stay etc, I also siam. I rather drive in to JB. Or sit in a kpt in Geylang.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would love to visit India.
I know i would have many stories to tell over a beer session for many years to come.