• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why stop zapping me? No balls?

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is his own allies.

Thanks brudder eErotica69, for your support and "huat-ah!" pts!
My pts get knock down pretty fast so I UPZ you back quickly with my small pts. :(

Pls support Fishypie and other like-minded nicks like CCBCaoPi, Kopiuncle, etc, can?

Thanks guys. :smile:

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As usual talk only but no action. Tell u what. I will start by zapping u on rotation with my premium members. Make sure u reciprocate because i want u to use up your slots by z
apping my clones. Don't bother topping up your account because u will always be below my Serpent King. If u think i am BS, don't be surprise when u see their points increase by 50-100+ and i won't bother using 10-15 clones to up one account like what these clowns
here are doing. Hahaha.

Premium allies your arse, COOLEO. I've zapp your clones. Everyday one or two.

Last edited:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose that u won't mind if i reveal here who u gave your two rep-ups to yesterday? But it will definitely piss the PAP IB off because the points recipients are their enemies. Hahaha.

Hey ASSHOLE,

I declare joetys the WINNER. I don't see his pts getting zapped at all. So I conclude you're just TALK BIG and NATO. You scared and pee in your pants, so don't come here YAYA. You're just a load of smelly hot-air, LOSER.

See, no earth-shaking movement to joetys's points. I declare joetys the WINNER!!!

Woohoo!!!

9YJ1Y.png

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks brudder eErotica69, for your support and "huat-ah!" pts!
My pts get knock down pretty fast so I UPZ you back quickly with my small pts. :(

Pls support Fishypie and other like-minded nicks like CCBCaoPi, Kopiuncle, etc, can?

Thank you Sir.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

One pondan chorut came, 3 clone accounts followed. Clones talking to themselves and
busy logging in and out....

Premium allies your arse, COOLEO. I've zapp your clones. Everyday one or two.

Hahaha. What damage can your pea zaps do? I have high power premium clones that can give my clones 80 points with 1-2 clicks but i don't have to use them at all unlike u clowns having to log in and out with 5-15 accounts. And i can't be bothered to check which clones u zapped because u are probably lying. I will only find out when i need to use that clone to post news, up my cronies or zap your clones.

Hey ASSHOLE,

See, no earth-shaking movement to joetys's points. I declare joetys the WINNER!!!

Woohoo!!!

I had a good laugh because he is one of my crony. And don't dream of getting points from him. Hahahaha.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey ASSHOLE,

I declare joetys the WINNER. I don't see his pts getting zapped at all. . . . . . . . . .

I declare joetys the WINNER!!!

Woohoo!!!

EagleRanger, I started this thread because I really got zapped by many suddenly since two days ago for no apparent reason. One of them is Mdm Tang as you can see here -

Screen2-1.png

I am still shocked especially this is from Mdm Tang whom I have no enmity with and suddenly zapped me and left vulgarities inside. I don't think this coward act is gentlemanly at all.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EagleRanger, I started this thread because I really got zapped by many suddenly since two days ago for no apparent reason. One of them is Mdm Tang as you can see here -

Screen2-1.png

I am still shocked especially this is from Mdm Tang whom I have no enmity with and suddenly zapped me and left vulgarities inside. I don't think this coward act is gentlemanly at all.

Cos Mdm Tang is kopiuncle aka blackhole. :wink:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Screen2-1.png

joetys,

While reading this thread and the conversations you have with Darth, I thought he's the asshole who is using clones to zap everyone, including you.

Now that it's clear up, I believe the trigger is just "reputation spread", meaning other forumers will see Mdm Tang zapping them also, so I doubt it's personal, as you've no enmity with Mdm Tang. If it's accompanied with vulgarities, then most likely Mdm Tang could possibly be a clone of Darth, as he had shown in a few snapshots that he usually post zap comments that are most vile and vulgar. FACT.

You may re-consider your present relationship with Darth, since he consider you his crony. I didn't get it at first, since your conversations here with Darth did not indicate clearly you're both cronies of each other, whatever that means. Sorry, I'm mistaken. My apology. :*: Please don't zap me, for I definitely cannot take such a huge heart attack hit from you. HAHAHA!!

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suppose that u won't mind if i reveal here who u gave your two rep-ups to yesterday? But it will definitely piss the PAP IB off because the points recipients are their enemies. Hahaha.

Hi Mr Lip Service, aka feeble. You only zap me a few points, is that the best that you can do? Zap some more leh. Best make me negative.

Another thing, quit sucking joetys' dick.

Let us curse the person behind Cooleo nick to be a stupid arsehole moron and impotent dog? Not you right?

Last edited:

NoBallsToTokMCH

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Vader, don't waste time zapping me. Instead u should spread your reputation zaps to all my other clones and i believe that's what u have been doing right?
:biggrin:

Another thing is i am pissed that my enemy is a crony of joetys and so i won't be able to get points from him sigh...
:(:(

See below, this is an example of dubious clone account from PAP IB with Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde personalities. Well mannered in the open forum but the opposite when using the reputation system. Anyone wants to bet with me that this is another clone of kopiuncle?
:p:biggrin::p:biggrin:

Screen2-1.png

Fully agree..... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Screen2-1.png

Bro joe, wonder if it's the same Mdm Tang ?..cos i was zapped 2 days ago by the very same person.And Like you; we have never crossed path before.:cool:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It puzzles me too.. Joey has over 10k rep.. y even try unless you got over 10k power to bring his rep down in one go?

me? I'm just reading and puzzled and curious as to how this "saga" continues

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It puzzles me too.. Joey has over 10k rep.. y even try unless you got over 10k power to bring his rep down in one go?

me? I'm just reading and puzzled and curious as to how this "saga" continues

Same with me here. Better not get involved when these big guys fight because we may get trampled by accident. Stay away.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one needs to go through history to understand the nature and the evolution of this reputation system....