• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Singapore Urgently Need More Foreign Talents

PAP_agent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore needs for foreigners, because locals are leaving in droves. The cream of the crop - those spoilt ungrateful brats - have moved to the west for more opportunities. So we need foreigners in top corporate positions.

As for the bottom rung, how many sinkees want to become maids and cleaners?

For those companies where foreigners directly replace locals, don't blame my masters. Blame the companies who capitalise on this opportunity to hire cheap foreigners. If they hire the wrong people, they will be the ones suffering for it.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
So tell us what u have done :biggrin:.....besides endorsing all their policies :rolleyes:

I do not endorse all their policies. I only endorse their policies that will benefit the country as a whole.

For example, I do not endorse their welfare programs that I feel will encourage a clutch mentality among the poor, uneducated retards.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
For example, I do not endorse their welfare programs that I feel will encourage a clutch mentality among the poor, uneducated retards.

Which welfare program(s) are u referring to:rolleyes:..This is one program which garment has always resisted giving the ppl. Hong Paos don't count ya :biggrin: Don't just shoot your mouth off without facts hor :mad:

Last edited:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not endorse all their policies. I only endorse their policies that will benefit the country as a whole.

Rich people have a lack of sensitivity. THEY THING THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THEM. Be careful, one day you'll be poor.