• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why never ever trust the ah nehs and the m&ds?

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its always been told by most people around us since young from teenagers to adult hood on this,

Never ever trust the ah nehs and the m&ds.

And it was really true for my personal encounter and experiences as some of my ah neh and m&d friends and colleagues have this habit of talking cock and lies and really cannot rely on and cannot be trusted.

Why ah? Is it due to their upbringing or it is born into them this way?

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
the nehs are famous for their double speak. Half Breed Viv was critical of the regime as an outsider but turned into a obedient vermin that was last seemed trying to starve old peasants and give 10 million peanuts to foreign talents.

m&ds have a tendency to run amok, wielding parangs, do drugs, commit incest, relax one corner or killing a few peasants annually for fun.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah nehs and m&ds are harmless..you don't have to put up with them all the time..

i grew up not to trust the LeeRegime....

anything LeeRegime come up, I am beri skeptical...

Last edited:

qwerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
the nehs are famous for their double speak. Half Breed Viv was critical of the regime as an outsider but turned into a obedient vermin that was last seemed trying to starve old peasants and give 10 million peanuts to foreign talents.

m&ds have a tendency to run amok, wielding parangs, do drugs, commit incest, relax one corner or killing a few peasants annually for fun.

Some men change their party for the sake of their principles; others their principles for the sake of their party. ~Winston Churchill

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its always been told by most people around us since young from teenagers to adult hood on this,

And it was really true for my personal encounter and experiences as some of my ah neh and m&d friends and colleagues have this habit of talking cock and lies and really cannot rely on and cannot be trusted.

It's in their blood. Some of them know how some chinese are so friendly to them like a dog and thus are easy to manipulate.

Unfortunately i think the most naive race out there are the chinese.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some men change their party for the sake of their principles; others their principles for the sake of their party. ~Winston Churchill

If some men have selfish principles it doesn't matter whether they change their party or not.

On the other hand, if their party has people who truly care for the people and they have a heart the men would change their selfish principles and adopt more humanitarian ones in kind.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

your upbringing teach you to be racist ? nationality got nothing to do with personality ...

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless of race and religion.... trust no one. This is one of the principles of self protection and survival.:(

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its the religion lah, some religion must pray 5 times a day. Do too many bad things liao, have to ask for forgiveness 5 times a day so to make them feel less guilty. LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its the religion lah, some religion must pray 5 times a day. Do too many bad things liao, have to ask for forgiveness 5 times a day so to make them feel less guilty. LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

some religion lagi best ....demand certain percentage of your monthly pay , on top of that go around the table like a beggar using a net to collect donation on every sunday ..some more must anyhow praise their invisible man ...ask teekee he knows it . :biggrin::smile::wink::rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some religion lagi best ....demand certain percentage of your monthly pay , on top of that go around the table like a beggar using a net to collect donation on every sunday ..some more must anyhow praise their invisible man ...ask teekee he knows it . :biggrin::smile::wink::rolleyes:

LOL, i CONCUR!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal

m&ds I dunno but nvr evr trust ah nehs full of bullshits n lies.
talk cocks and sings songs.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crunchpad-meatloaf-straw.jpg

http://www.inquisitr.com/52060/things-that-dont-make-sense-about-the-crunchpad-joojoo-story/

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes this I agree, cannot treat the ah nehs and the m&ds too good.

This I have to disagree as I think most naive and brainless race are the m&ds. :biggrin:

Hmm i dunno why i always see many chinese guys treating non chinese like their blood brothes and clinging unto them like they are their boss or something.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&ds I dunno but nvr evr trust ah nehs full of bullshits n lies.
talk cocks and sings songs.

Our Chinese comrade's does the same thing evern worse, you pay them through your noses; they sing off key songs, that mock the intelligence of the people, and old old fella, would love to meet you in the cul de sac!.

At least the ah nehs & mats, we know what to expect of them...:biggrin: