• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why my thread closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a thread about me wanting to marry sichuan gal and asking for opinion from others

Nothing dirty. I am in love with a china girl and I am asking for opinion

Why is the thread closed? Why discriminate against China women?

China women are the best..peel prawns, take care of husband, protective, cook, wash, gentle, demure..not like arrogant nose high high singapore pinkertin syndrome gal

Why close my thread Sammyboy the Pinkerton faggot!!@

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had a thread about me wanting to marry sichuan gal and asking for opinion from others

Nothing dirty. I am in love with a china girl and I am asking for opinion

Why is the thread closed? Why discriminate against China women?

China women are the best..peel prawns, take care of husband, protective, cook, wash, gentle, demure..not like arrogant nose high high singapore pinkertin syndrome gal

Why close my thread Sammyboy the Pinkerton faggot!!@

Don't be lazy, do a search, page 7 i just look it up.:confused::confused::confused:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyhow accuse people. so what if your thread is closed. no big deal lah. start another one lor. sichuan girls are the bestest in the world.

jw5

Loyal
so whos the faggot here :p
boss sam already posted in your thread saying you should post it at the the other forum :biggrin:
I disagree with Sam.
The thread starter said he wanted to marry his Sichuan gf, not smiply fuck her.
Issues like marriage should be allowed here. Only fucking should not. :smile:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
u wanna marry china gal then marry lah why must ask for opinion unless you are not sure yourselves? if that the case then better dun marry her...simple as that..

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro besotted kena ah tiong black magic.. so a bit blurr.. pls dun be so hard on him..:biggrin:

Manchu

Alfrescian
Loyal
u wanna marry china gal then marry lah why must ask for opinion unless you are not sure yourselves? if that the case then better dun marry her...simple as that..

No lah . I think the bro is asking for help on a very important matter in his life.

I can also help this bro by doing a "due diligence" on his behalf (similar to the kind of investigation you conduct when you want to buy over a biz) and then provide my FOC advice to him But first, he has to pm me details of the girl including where she is working.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah . I think the bro is asking for help on a very important matter in his life.

I can also help this bro by doing a "due diligence" on his behalf (similar to the kind of investigation you conduct when you want to buy over a biz) and then provide my FOC advice to him But first, he has to pm me details of the girl including where she is working.

the thing about love is if you want to and am willing to then there is no questions to be asked...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just fuck this prc mei mei and forget about it. Otherwise, you will get fuck by them later on, including all your money.

you people are no good lah, you guys are training him to call chicken in future...

scully he get VD or AIDS than you know..

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
So nice to be in love!

How does she feel about marriage? If you pop the question, I am certain she will say yes (unless she already has someone richer, sorry, just being blunt). So, have you both discussed this without you sending the message that you want to dive into this? As a couple, you both plan to live in Sg, Sichuan, somewhere else? Met each other's family yet? Marriage is a decision, once legally sealed, can be inextricably crappy, but then again, raising a family is what its all about and do you both see the same thing in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.