• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat why must curse each others?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
at first called me jia hong la.

then now someone just wish me to die.

Don't you guys think it is really too much to give such a comment to others? well, you guys really enjoying in this cyber bully then you guys can be happy?

i do not understand.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
worse is someone you knew and trust so much , and yet he also scold and curse you.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
then 指桑骂槐,called me lao ti ko also.

yes, very happy in scolding me like this .

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really dont wish to scold anybody.
it is you keep coming to scold and curse me then i have no choice but just fight back.

but you just keep blaming me for scolding and cursing you. then how about you? you never scold me ?
everything you said and you did, all correct?

now seem like i am the one to be blamed and at fault. You want to push all the fault to me and keep scolding me. 随便。

recently just scold me again , lao ti ko. thought i duno.

enough is enough, i tell you. stop it .

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
at first called me jia hong la.

then now someone just wish me to die.

Don't you guys think it is really too much to give such a comment to others? well, you guys really enjoying in this cyber bully then you guys can be happy?

i do not understand.

Cyber bullying only works when you are affected by the comments of strangers that you shouldn't care about. You flick them back the cyber middle finger and move on. Boom! No more cyber bullying.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes to me, he is nobody now.
He wants to scold and curse i will not be affected anymore.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cyber bullying only works when you are affected by the comments of strangers that you shouldn't care about. You flick them back the cyber middle finger and move on. Boom! No more cyber bullying.

I though to create a army of nicks for support is the operandi modulus.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
in your last pm, i saw a lot accusation, scolding and cursing from you.

everything just use the 义正言词 to say my fault, then you are wrong, a saint. yes all my fault.

i really dun want to say anymore but you too much. recently scold me again.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maybe theres a reason for the cyber bullying,maybe u are looney like some of the looney tunes on this forum,and if u dont reflect upon urself u mind end up going down the looney rabbit hole and nobody knows how deep or far it goes.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe theres a reason for the cyber bullying,maybe u are looney like some of the looney tunes on this forum,and if u dont reflect upon urself u mind end up going down the looney rabbit hole and nobody knows how deep or far it goes.

I am quite sane even though sometimes at night, I wake up and break into a cold sweat. Must be due to some trauma from my days of fighting against communism and later on anti-singapore opposition movement through the non-partisan grassroots movement.

Thais

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking fucktard talking to himself and posting shit. Go get cancer and die. Sinkie Loser like you deserves to die anyway. Dumbfuck loser!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
perhaps the moment you bring up money issues and joke about borrowing money the old nightmare of cheapjustice scamming members and running road comes back to haunt them. :eek: