• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why gms hate wp so much ?

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has been attacking wp in all posts that talk about the party.
What is his motive ?
Jealous ? Can't eat grape say grape sour ?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is his motive ?

I speculate the root of the matter goes to how WP arrogated itself among opposition parties.I bet,that is because WP is the only opposition party approved by PAP.....and WP itself does not hide the fact that it wants an alliance with PAP.Whereas the rest,I mean all other opposition parties, wants no part of PAP political legacy or even wants to touch it with a ten foot pole..

I bet every other opposition party is now gleaming from ear to ear on how WP got itself entangled into this mess.I reckon they love to see WP eating humble pie now.And at times like this that WP needs friendly forces to fall back on.But WP had already burnt it's bridges with other oppositions parties very much because of it's over reliance on PAP might.

The point being GMS does not hide his sentiments about WP here.Whereas we don't know what other opposition parties have in their mind about Yaw's saga.But i agree with you that it does no good for GMS political future to add fuel to WP on fire.

Last edited:

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Giving advice means attacking? Your logic is really weird.

Goh Meng Seng

You are not giving advise, you are attacking WP ever since you got a slap in the face by WP over the MK contest. You are still sore that WP leaders never give you, an ex-WP member, face in MK GRC. Thats why you are attacking them at every opportunity after that.

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
But i agree with you that it does no good for GMS political future to add fuel to WP on fire.

Does he have any political future in the first place? Bugger is being used by MSM to attack the opposition, and he is smirking over it, believing that Braddell prostitutes are taking him seriously.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let`s not get upset. It is only a play. There will be villains and foolish acts to frustrated the audience - just like WWF. Jesters are also co-opted to arouse the crowd. Your scream and display of anger is an indicator of their success. If we just let the episode past in silence, the producer, director... will be at a lost on what to do next.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Giving advice means attacking? Your logic is really weird.

Goh Meng Seng

How can you claim to be giving advice when the other party is not acknowledging your advice, and people around are saying that your advice is actually unwarranted condemnation at best, and highly personal/vindictive attacks at worst.

Are you trying to kid forummers here?

jw5

Loyal
What is his motive ?

Not 'fox and the sour grapes", because he has never said he doesn't want to be an MP.
The correct fable is "dog in the manger".

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not 'fox and the sour grapes", because he has never said he doesn't want to be an MP.
The correct fable is "dog in the manger".

Just in this whole saga alone, Yaw is going to be the biggest loser, but the next biggest loser is not going to be WP or anyone in WP but the village insect. Based on the caches stored in cyberspace that records clearly the coarse language, flipflops and double standards that can be Googled, I can tell that the chap will contest next 10 elections and will never win.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just in this whole saga alone, Yaw is going to be the biggest loser, but the next biggest loser is not going to be WP or anyone in WP but the village insect. Based on the caches stored in cyberspace that records clearly the coarse language, flipflops and double standards that can be Googled, I can tell that the chap will contest next 10 elections and will never win.

but old post get buried.... like the shanmugan stuff... now all gone liAO

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
but old post get buried.... like the shanmugan stuff... now all gone liAO

You don't know how to use Google, do you? I tried and Shanmugam stuff still around.

Anyway the ge(r)ms have been repeated so often that it isn't hard to remember. Just remember two is enough:

1) The FVI who served in a chief post in a party can speak in personal capacity, but forummers unrelated to WP and non-members are "WP insects".

2) These "WP whatever" are accused of sabotaging Yaw from internally and being blindly loyal to Yaw at the same time by the same FVI (fat village insect) on the same instance.

Who wants such a confused bug<s>ger</s> as MP.

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great to note that most have great faith in WP. YSL's notoriety could not have only sprouted after he has become an MP. Most close to him should know. LTK, a shrewd traditional teochew ah lau should be able to smell it long time ago.

When YSL announced that he voted PAP, I just couldn't believe it coming from an opp candidate. When he was fielded for Hg, I wondered why. The picture is clearer now. Maybe I need to apologise to a friend for brushing off what he said about LTK as rubbish. Sigh....