• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Vivian the Mootherfucker not happy WP and Pritam never call Hamas as terrorists

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
If jihadists stop being assholes, Israel will stop denazifying them.
sometimes I think arabs are useless people. the earth gave them tons of oil money and they rather fight and fight rather than making use of the gifted resources for their people

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sometimes I think arabs are useless people. the earth gave them tons of oil money and they rather fight and fight rather than making use of the gifted resources for their people

The problem is with their islamic religion, not race. Arab origin people like Steve Jobs made a lot of positive contributions to the world.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Vivian never say Israel is a terrorist nation that has been killing children for the last 70 years and ignoring UNSC resolutions?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats why i told johntan Arabs are not united. All they have to do is to turn off the oil tap and US will be on her knees

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Let me be clear, what Hamas did on Oct 7 was an act of terrorism involving indiscriminate killing and extreme brutality. It's not a military operation targeted at military targets," she added

How come vivian never mentioned Israhell using war planes, missiles, tanks, brutally massacring and killing of more than 10,000 Gazans?

The Health Ministry said that 10,022 people have been killed in Gaza, including over 4,100 children and 2,600 women.4 hours ago

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If PAP feel so strongly about it, why not form a PAP Volunteer Brigade and send them to Gaza to gain combat experience.
Many of our home produced weapons are not battle field tested and the PAP Volunteer Gaza Brigade can get to test them in actual battle and see if they perform as expected and open up a lucrative export market for our defence industry.
Where is Generals Lee Hsien Loong, Chan Chun Hsing , Tan Chuan Jin, Ng Chee Meng, ?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PAP feel so strongly about it, why not form a PAP Volunteer Brigade and send them to Gaza to gain combat experience.
Many of our home produced weapons are not battle field tested and the PAP Volunteer Gaza Brigade can get to test them in actual battle and see if they perform as expected and open up a lucrative export market for our defence industry.
Where is Generals Lee Hsien Loong, Chan Chun Hsing , Tan Chuan Jin, Ng Chee Meng, ?

Our saf men all useless. Those signon jlb. Only training. Go to real battle. Go ME and gain live experience