• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why does London look more and more like a Muslim country just like Singapore?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't met a pious moslem in real life who doesn't.

The only moslems who give me a good impression of themselves or their religions are all secular, belonging only to islam in name due to community pressure.
True Moslems are irreligious. Does not belong to any religion as all religion promotes idol worship in one form or another.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The virus is not origin from pork! Dumbass! ME has MERS coronavirus which has higher death rate than the current one! It did not spread out far as there is not many ME peo around the world! While chinese is huge in numbers and most nations need chinese to do business and contribute the economy! Just my 2 cents!
MERS did not break out as there were no pigs in middle east.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jew also stupid?
The jews are stubborn people.
The quran gave accounts of jewush arrogance and stubbornness.
They keep on creating religion despite prophets telling them not to.
Moses gave them just the ten commandments.
Jesus told them not to do mischief by having a religion.
Those who follow religion are of the same group as pharoah,

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those hijab wearers are from middle east. The clever ones come to south east asia where cost of living is cheaper and availability of long term stay if you buy properties or invest in businesses. No hassle like in the west. Its the same whether in bangkok, manila, jakarta, KL or Singapore, plenty of arabs who escape war.
London and paris are like the arab capital since the 1970's. Even now there are no democratically elected arab gahmen except maybe tunisia and Iraq. No free speech unless you want to end up like kashoogi. So tgey escape to the west to be liberated.

these rich Arab will bring in their poor Arab and work in their restaurant with lowest wages in town. they will form their own community and will never integrated into whichever nation they are in.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
MERS did not break out as there were no pigs in middle east.
Lol! What is got to do with pigs? Pigs is not the source of corona virus! There are many nations having different virus but it did not spread far away like china as china is the biggest gdp in ppp terms and none of the business could not siam china! nations also need chinese to do commerce!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The jews are stubborn people.
The quran gave accounts of jewush arrogance and stubbornness.
They keep on creating religion despite prophets telling them not to.
Moses gave them just the ten commandments.
Jesus told them not to do mischief by having a religion.
Those who follow religion are of the same group as pharoah,

Judaism and xtianity are not religion. Not mentioned in their books. But Islam, a religion, is mentioned in the Quran. So if one believe in God, then follow his commandment and the teaching of Prophet Muhammad pbuh.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fame, money, power or woman. The prophet had none of those. In the Quran his name only mentioned 5 times. Whereas Jesus and Mary were mentioned 25 times and 70 times respectively. No fame or power. He dont even allow statue or picture of him to be erected or drawn. As for wives, first wife so much older than him. Only Aisha younger than the Prophet and it was her father that proposed her to the Prophet. The Prophet died poor and he always said "poverty is my pride". So how can u guys claimed the Prophet was a con man?

U dont have to support Islam. Hopefully u dont condemn Islam too. :smile:
I've posted a reply about this. I hope it explains some of my thoughts. :smile:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
no shit,these people create their own fantasy,their own logic their own rules of the game then expect u to disprove or argue based on the realm of reality, how the fark can u ever win?

motherfark if at this point muhammad is a time travelling prophet on a flying magic carpet sent to save the human race and its the gods honest truth......all i can do is just nod in acquiescence.
not hoping to win... :smile:

just presenting things logically. People can then choose to be logical or otherwise.