• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are we HAPPY ? Oz speaks..

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Immigration agents for OZ is 3 - 4 weeks fuly booked right now.

Whao!!! No wonder the pappies are so desperate that they are wasting tax payer's money hiring loser cockroaches like shockshit to post craps about Oz here in the hope to dissuade those from leaving.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whao!!! No wonder the pappies are so desperate that they are wasting tax payer's money hiring loser cockroaches like shockshit to post craps about Oz here in the hope to dissuade those from leaving.

Yes right now you have to wait at least 3 weeks before an agent can hear your case. One of the agency have more than 20 agents. To my surprised some of the agents are pinoy FT.

Can you imagine the numbers trying to get out? Let say an agent meets 3 potential migrant a day. 20 x 3 x 30 days = 1800. This is just one agency.

Seminars are also fully booked. They had to called me 3 times in a week just to confirm whether I was attending as they had many more on the waiting list.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing about Singapore is a lack of diverse jobs. E.g. There is no argricultural sector (from cash crops to wine to truffles) There is no fisheries. No astromony, etc. Ever wanted to work in the antarctic?

There is just no diversity in the Singapore workplace. Everyone ended up doing the same thing and competing with each other

You are absolutely correct. Plus now the retarded pappies want to spend more sinkee money on IRs, F1 and on the news last night was that the goberment want to put more dough in the arts. Ha ha abit too late right.

The tourists of today in peesai is not the high caliber/spending tourist of the 80s and 90s. Look around today in sinkapore and you see penniless/ freebee tourist from china.

Service sector gonna suffer badly as more retrenced workers are taking up jobs in the service industry and giving bad service. Do you think bankers earning big bucks in the past gonna give you a smile while serving you a cheeseburger?

The pappies myopic vision is doing peesai in. Sinkapore will not come out of this financial crisis very soon.

Some people give the excuse that USA and OZ is in this shit too but forget to mention that these countries have plenty to offer the world unlike peesai.

The primary exports of OZ will will always be in demand. Sinkapore got nothing but flat screen panels to offer the world.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
then i guess i have a harder life than u.....i have to work extra hard to keep my business going to maintain sales of a few million per year...that is because my wife do not work, i am the sole bread winner... she is helping me to take care of my kids and keeping things in order in our landed property. She never travels to work, but travel for leisure...and she dun travel by business class cos is a waste of my money..so u can guess she is not earning a single penny.....she was nvr headhunter by any USA MNC....:(

We have a comfortable life in sing...but unlike u, we do not see ourselves suffering, in fact we are enjoying every bit of life in sing...and why should i want to laugh at u, both of u are working very hard to maintain ur lifestyle in OZ..please laugh at us, i have a profitable business, but my wife is jobless....:(

Brother brother... I can see ya very happy in SG, good on you ! I can still recall those happy "makan" moment when we were in SG. haiz..

Life may be tough here.. (need to empty our rubbish... need to put plates into the dishwasher.. need to transfer cloths into dryer and iron them).. but we are happy..

My wifey wasn't convinced in Brisbane.. now in Melbourne, she is happy to be with her friends - the mummies from our son's school.. My son has plenty of frz to play.. as for me, a beer on my left hand and a BBQ sausage on my right.. nothing to complain lah.

Do send my regards to Sin.. May your country continue to prosper ~ alongside with my money there :smile:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. In Sinkeeland, I was merely earning about $5,000 a month. I tried looking for another job but most employers prefer FTs. Here in Oz, I'm earning $126k a year.

KNS !!! Ya earning more than me leh..
But I idle more.. wahahaha ~!!!

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't even need to take a 5 year old to realise that if you throw good money after the bad into a black hole, it just means that they are wasting even more of our own money.

The PAP's proposed medicine is now simply ad-hoc efforts, which can be sum up as throwing money at the problem(or rather at other things, other than the problem) and hoping the extra money works.

These folks don't have a clue. At least the incoming Obama administration and the Rudd government in Canberra knows that even with the infrastructure works, the money must be given out strategically and cannot be used for pork barrel projects.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't even need to take a 5 year old to realise that if you throw good money after the bad into a black hole, it just means that they are wasting even more of our own money.

The PAP's proposed medicine is now simply ad-hoc efforts, which can be sum up as throwing money at the problem(or rather at other things, other than the problem) and hoping the extra money works.

These folks don't have a clue. At least the incoming Obama administration and the Rudd government in Canberra knows that even with the infrastructure works, the money must be given out strategically and cannot be used for pork barrel projects.

Obama and Rudd are from the progressive side of the political parties, and are new and freshly elected.

The PAP are using the same people doing the same things and totally out of touch with the masses.

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal

Emigration by Australian-born

In 2007-08, 39,144 Australia-born people departed permanently. This figure includes the Australia-born children of former settlers.

Overwhelmingly, the Australia-born are emigrating to the United Kingdom, New Zealand or the United States. In 2007-08, 49.1 per cent of Australian-born emigrants went to one of these three countries. The next most popular destinations were Singapore (7.6 per cent) and the United Arab Emirates (6.1 per cent).

if my calculation is correct, 7.6% of 39144 is 2974....

How many out of the 3000 will eventually take up Singapore citizenship and sink their roots here permanently? The figure includes those who are going overseas to work and do not know when they will return. I can bet that most of them are here simply for the overseas work experience or getting a better pay for the temporary overseas posting by their companies.

In contrast, most of those leaving Singapore will not return to raise their families in Singapore.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many out of the 3000 will eventually take up Singapore citizenship and sink their roots here permanently? The figure includes those who are going overseas to work and do not know when they will return. I can bet that most of them are here simply for the overseas work experience or getting a better pay for the temporary overseas posting by their companies.

In contrast, most of those leaving Singapore will not return to raise their families in Singapore.

This Johnsg choose to be blind. Walk around sinkapore and you will wonder where are those Ozzie families that he talked about.

All I see are 3rd world economic refugees. During the 80s and early 90s, a lot of westerners would consider sg home but would never give up their other citizenship. Now all these people are leaving in droves. I couldn't conceive for an instant as to why westerners want to give up their government pension for a pigeon hole and a dead end life in peesai.

Most western countries have some kind of safety net for old people, why would they stay in peesai? It's plain to see that peesai neglects its own elderly.

Handout, what handout? Their goberments say pay this amount of tax now and get it back in the form of pension later.
Straightforward and simple. Not like peesai way of bullshitting the use of gst for the poor. How much? When? Who? What? We will never know. Why? Bullshit thats why.

Going back to immigration...

Look at Harry's bar, used to be ang moh hangout. Now is an ah neh crib.

Even rich chinese indonesians that I know in school would never call sg home. Malaysian that were PRs were forced to take up SG citizenship. Some did and now regretted. Most malaysians even the chinese ones would never give up their m&d passports.

People like johnsg are assholes and just plain stupid to ignore the fact that the shit hitting the fan is happening right in front of their eyes.

Still want to pretend that places like OZ and the US are worst off.

Last edited:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes right now you have to wait at least 3 weeks before an agent can hear your case. One of the agency have more than 20 agents. To my surprised some of the agents are pinoy FT.

Can you imagine the numbers trying to get out? Let say an agent meets 3 potential migrant a day. 20 x 3 x 30 days = 1800. This is just one agency.

Seminars are also fully booked. They had to called me 3 times in a week just to confirm whether I was attending as they had many more on the waiting list.

Average 1,800???? Aiyo. So scary. And all these are despite all the craps posted here by shockshit and his clone of nicks. Seems like he has not delivered results to the satisfaction of his masters. Lee Kwan Yew should sack this sort of a loser cockroach and employ someone more convincing possibly an FT? :biggrin:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNS !!! Ya earning more than me leh..
But I idle more.. wahahaha ~!!!

Aiya Axe. Mai Kay Kay mah. You with our chicken rice stall earning less than me? I know you are earning more. Don't be so modest can or not? :biggrin:
You earning more than me plus idle more . Make me so jealous. :biggrin:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Johnsg choose to be blind.

People like johnsg are assholes and just plain stupid to ignore the fact that the shit hitting the fan is happening right in front of their eyes.

Still want to pretend that places like OZ and the US are worst off.

He choses to close his eyes and go on kidding himself that the world is a dark place. Like I have mentioned in one of my posts earlier, when I visited the immigration department in Lavendar a few years back, it was packed yes but the citizenship section (no kidding at all) was empty and not a single soul was there. The clerk was just sitting idling there. That should tell tons, shouldn't it?

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

The trouble here is, some people do not understand the concept of emigration or choses to interpret in a way favorable to them. If some of these folks from some of these countries go over to other places on long term work permits or if they take up PRs in another country, they will be regarded by their respective immigration departments as having emigrated. I know of 4 Ozzies in my head office in Queensland who had gone to the UK and Europe, stayed there for several years, took up PR in those places but are now back in Oz for good because of the global financial crisis. Ozzies may go to Singapore or other places to take up work or even PR but none of them I know of have given up their Oz citizenships. When I was in California, a couple of the guys there were posted to Singapore and even took up PRs there. But none of them surrendered their US citizenships. These are in contrast to Singaporeans who fuck the Sinkee passprts straight on the faces of the PAP once they've got a citizenship of another country.:wink:

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is quite nature for Aussies to move about. It is almost a ritual for young people to to move to the bigger cities within Aus and outside Aus. You will get a feel if you also look at the interstate migration data. It is very attractive for Aussies to be expats in HK and increasingly Singapore.

Australians are encouraged to explore overseas because of working holidays visas, these activities are celebrated, not looked down upon.

But now we have this global crisis, there are a lot more Aussies overseas sending in their CV. I have over 50 applicants for a Business Analyst, 20 are from overseas Aussies.

One last point, Australia ABS data are never current. I should know, I supply datasets to the Commonwealth govt

Wa!! how can u behave like that?? someone in the forum mention that only 40 OZ is willing to emigrate to SIngapore and i just proved him wrong by giving him some facts and figure, and instead of criticizing him, u came out with all kinds of excuses why OZ are encouraged to explored overseas...:confused:...( and by the way, as many as 79000 explored and nvr come back)...
cannot like that la...u are choosing sides to write...and like the Satan, enjoy drillling a hole in the wall and asked his peers to stick their dicks in and everyone agreed that is sexual enjoyment...
how to debate with u like that...that is no class....
U like to tell whoever wrote the 40 pp straight into his face first that he is wrong..and how can i be wrong, the numbers are taken from a very reliable source...

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you so quick to jump the gun?? Lets see who gonna come out of this shit and who gonna left behind ok.

You want to meet up and compare who is more better looking mudderfucker? You ugly frog.

Anytime anyplace mudderfucker.

hahha...i am lose to u ...u are the biggest mudderfucker...i am a distance...last...pls take all the credit...haha...monkey face....

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
How funny some of these guys who speak for the government seems to believe that asking them to be polite seems to mean that we want to suspend their right to speak.

If it isn't gross overreaction, then I don't know what is.

hi there...some monkey face here is writing impolitely with all the greeting to mothers and with all ugly words...aren't u going to say anything???

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder no sinkee company can make it out of peesai. Losers like yourself cannot compete.

Need to hold on to pappies skirt to do business. If you have one that is (business).

well...for someone who is not owning any business, pls feel free to doubt me...i owe u nothing to proof myself....for little shithole like u...u have no class, no standard..all u know is to critize for no apparent facts and figure...u just bash for the sake of leisure...and u r in a sorry state to meet me cos i have already make u really angry just from my one posting to u....

u chose a gorilla face because in sink we rejected u, and only in OZ they treat u as a rare species in the zoo....eat ur banana u asshole...

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing about Singapore is a lack of diverse jobs. E.g. There is no argricultural sector (from cash crops to wine to truffles) There is no fisheries. No astromony, etc. Ever wanted to work in the antarctic?

There is just no diversity in the Singapore workplace. Everyone ended up doing the same thing and competing with each other

very well said....then tell me why OZ is also in recession? if u have agriculture and minefield??

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother brother... I can see ya very happy in SG, good on you ! I can still recall those happy "makan" moment when we were in SG. haiz..

Life may be tough here.. (need to empty our rubbish... need to put plates into the dishwasher.. need to transfer cloths into dryer and iron them).. but we are happy..

My wifey wasn't convinced in Brisbane.. now in Melbourne, she is happy to be with her friends - the mummies from our son's school.. My son has plenty of frz to play.. as for me, a beer on my left hand and a BBQ sausage on my right.. nothing to complain lah.

Do send my regards to Sin.. May your country continue to prosper ~ alongside with my money there :smile:

ok la brother...what to complain...my standard of living is better than majority in singaporean, but i am teaching my kids to show respect...what u do in OZ i also ask my kids to do...throw rubbish, wash clothing, ironing them...no maids to do for them...got time drive up north, if not enjoy ourself in sing....and also to bring them to old folks and orphanage to help up....but one thing i tell my kids...even if they emigrate overseas next time, nver forget where they are born and nver criticized the place they are born....gd luck to u...God Bless....