• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why am I being moderated?

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They aren't silenced by me. They're silenced by other members of the forum. I'm not going to interfere with the process. That's not my role. It would require me to act as both judge and jury and I don't want to be in that position.

This forum belongs to those who use it. It's up to you guys (and gals) to manage it well.

why give the rights for those cowards to bully others? you are not going to interfere in the process? and u dare call yourself the moderator and unbiased host.

sam, u r a dickhead and a crap!

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have my sympathy. I am not sure why you are targeted unless they think you are TeeKee. :biggrin:

I thought DAHUANGXI brings something different to this forum and s/he is also targeted. :confused:

Well at the end of the day is about the relative makeup of this forum and the majority of a single group dictates.

i ve no idea why those losers are persistently sensitive about. it's like they own this forum. it's really unfortunate that these people who are well-versed in pc could abuse the free speech rights to shut others up just because they are paranoid or perjudicial.

it's really sad they are confirmed to be such losers and dickheads.