• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Should Ah Meng's Household vote for in Holland BT GRC?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am Worker Party Sapporker leh.. WP no stand in Holland BT GRC... If I vote SDP.. Next time WP becomes cheng hu..then SDP gotta headstart in Holland BT GRC liao... I regret how :(

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
regret can always go give dog fuck then wont regret

Long term WP will one day become chenghu. PAP gone case liao cos inbreeding for too long and CMI.

When WP becomes chenghu..who will be the leading oppo party? PAP or SDP huh?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lau gau stirring shit again. WP also cannot form govt if it win all 28 seats yet u now toking about SDP pit against WP. Wait jw5 come after u.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long term WP will one day become chenghu. PAP gone case liao cos inbreeding for too long and CMI.

When WP becomes chenghu..who will be the leading oppo party? PAP or SDP huh?

I tend to agree in breeding is no good you get retarded & Clueless MP and Ministers!!

In breeding Lawless Wong son of Mas Selamat escapee chenghu Wong Kan Seng.

Desmond Lee Son of Lee Yock Suan.

Chan Can't Sing son of Monica Lee sister of Oldman. immediate promotion after 2011 erection. Cousin of Mee siam mai hum.

Desmond Choo who lost Hougang to Yaw of WP. Is the nephew of Choo Wee Kiang who was sacked for misappropriate or cheating funds. Court case 2013. Choo Wee kiang was a corrupted ex PAP MP.

Parachute ministers are Jo Jo Spine, Tan Chuan Jin, Chan Can not Sing, Heng Chee How got voted out twice!! now minister!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I tend to agree in breeding is no good you get retarded & Clueless MP and Ministers!!

In breeding Lawless Wong son of Mas Selamat escapee chenghu Wong Kan Seng.

Desmond Lee Son of Lee Yock Suan.

Chan Can't Sing son of Monica Lee sister of Oldman. immediate promotion after 2011 erection. Cousin of Mee siam mai hum.

Desmond Choo who lost Hougang to Yaw of WP. Is the nephew of Choo Wee Kiang who was sacked for misappropriate or cheating funds. Court case 2013. Choo Wee kiang was a corrupted ex PAP MP.

Parachute ministers are Jo Jo Spine, Tan Chuan Jin, Chan Can not Sing, Heng Chee How got voted out twice!! now minister!

Aiyoh..why you pichar PAP lobang :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Fuck u chao lao gao! Why u pit WP against SDP? :mad:

But you are still better than the motherfucking snake GoldenDragon who claimed he was from ISD and that LTK and CSJ are both moles. :biggrin:

I am Worker Party Sapporker leh.. WP no stand in Holland BT GRC... If I vote SDP.. Next time WP becomes cheng hu..then SDP gotta headstart in Holland BT GRC liao... I regret how :(

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fuck u chao lao gao! Why u pit WP against SDP? :mad:

But you are still better than the motherfucking snake GoldenDragon who claimed he was from ISD and that LTK and CSJ are both moles. :biggrin:
Hehehe... Dun fuck me lah...I am caught between politics and LOVE... How to choose?
Vote SDP tio hoot by my Woman...
Vote PAP tio hoot by you and Froggy...

jw5

Loyal
Just buy her an expensive watch and vote SDP lah. :biggrin:

Hehehe... Dun fuck me lah...I am caught between politics and LOVE... How to choose?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
As for me and my household I vote for the sake of my future generations so this is my vote

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you prefer to have 2 parties fawning over you, you should vote oppo. PAP will come grovelling at your feet to try win you back.

I tell you, is a wonderful feeling. Not joking hor.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If you prefer to have 2 parties fawning over you, you should vote oppo. PAP will come grovelling at your feet to try win you back.

I tell you, is a wonderful feeling. Not joking hor.
Agree...am not happy with PAP FT policy but OK with FW policy.
We are importing far too many PMETs and our local PMETs are suffering.
Worse are those foreigner PMET stuffed HR dept which are totally bias against hiring sinkies. At the very first opportunity they can, they more often than not replace sinkie PMET with foreign PMET in the company.

This has to stop. A clear message needs to be sent to the PAP. Hence my heart goes to SDP.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes finally that old fuck phua-pak-yao-siew Lee Kuan Yew really pok-gai liao now have a chance to vote.

Don't know Tan Jee Say personally. But knows Dr Ang Yong Guan.

Dr Ang is a good guy. Down to earth and trustworthy ... Good choice to vote SFP. Chun Sing has not proven himself as a good leader after 4.5years in office. Unless Lily Neo can turn the GRC together...PAP will struggle to get a good majority in this GRC.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Just buy her an expensive watch and vote SDP lah. :biggrin:

Voting is secret why worry what women think since she won't know who you voted for so no need buy watches or diamonds. What you don't want is for her to vote PAP. So what I did is send her for an errant and short holiday to Hong Kong just to prevent a vote for the vile pap.

jw5

Loyal
Lily Neo is in Jalan Besar not TP lol................................

In TP are Intuanee and her clone Joanee. :biggrin:

Don't know Tan Jee Say personally. But knows Dr Ang Yong Guan.

Dr Ang is a good guy. Down to earth and trustworthy ... Good choice to vote SFP. Chun Sing has not proven himself as a good leader after 4.5years in office. Unless Lily Neo can turn the GRC together...PAP will struggle to get a good majority in this GRC.