• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Should Ah Meng's Household vote for in Holland BT GRC?

jw5

Loyal
I hope u meant errand and not errant, they have very different meanings.................... :biggrin:

Voting is secret why worry what women think since she won't know who you voted for so no need buy watches or diamonds. What you don't want is for her to vote PAP. So what I did is send her for an errant and short holiday to Hong Kong just to prevent a vote for the vile pap.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Worker Party Sapporker leh.. WP no stand in Holland BT GRC... If I vote SDP.. Next time WP becomes cheng hu..then SDP gotta headstart in Holland BT GRC liao... I regret how :(

No worries mate.WP will form a coalition garmen with other oppositions. Including SDP.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If it is within my control to prevent even a single vote to the vile pap I wi do it, why not?

agree... i am also trying to convince my woman to vote SDP ... been playing youtube of Chee SJ moving speech and trying to convince her...:biggrin::biggrin:

woman i realise tend to sappork PAP... dun know why? :confused:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No worries mate.WP will form a coalition garmen with other oppositions. Including SDP.

aiyah...all parties will change over time...last time..PAP oso good party rite. No?

just that in the end, LKY becomes peverted by power and his own son's succession to the throne.

now become liddat lor... totally dont want to hear the people at all..

then he created simi lanjiao Sinkapore Converstaion to sink sinkies further and then claim he is listening.

then, hoot and rush a population white paper and say people sappork cos they got majority in parliament..

then, hoot another committee to make some stupid changes to CPF min sum...he say he listen. listen my balls..

then, train still breaking down since 2010... wtf have they been doing? god knows...

then, come out with some lousy job bank and mncs still dun give a fug and still hiring more and more pmets..

I sure vote Opposition... and I hope one day when Opposition in power, it will not be like PAP.

But even then u tink about it hor, we should not let one party dominate Parliament ... so if WP one day become chenghu and they fuckup like PAP, we have alternative to change...

all in all we need a more sustainable political system for our kids and for singapore in future... :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't know Tan Jee Say personally. But knows Dr Ang Yong Guan.

Dr Ang is a good guy. Down to earth and trustworthy ... Good choice to vote SFP. Chun Sing has not proven himself as a good leader after 4.5years in office. Unless Lily Neo can turn the GRC together...PAP will struggle to get a good majority in this GRC.

Spot on regarding Dr Lily Neo.