• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who is the sneakiest forummer here?

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
the host? hmmm, he is the biggest fraudster here. i pee onto him for his inadequecy and impotence to free up this forums to attest free speeches and free expression.

he allows cyberbullies to run freely and cheapen this site tremendously!

what a fucking dickhead!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the host? hmmm, he is the biggest fraudster here. i pee onto him for his inadequecy and impotence to free up this forums to attest free speeches and free expression.

he allows cyberbullies to run freely and cheapen this site tremendously!

what a fucking dickhead!

That's a bit unfair. I can't think of any other forum that allows as much crap as this one. In fact, I'm usually accused more of allowing far too much rubbish.

I've done my best to automate things so that the community moderates itself and although the system isn't perfect, it does a reasonably good job and I've made a few changes recently to make things even better.

To those who find their posts don't appear immediately, fear not. You are not being censored. All that is happening is that there is a slight delay while the spam detector runs through the messages that are in the moderation queue to pick out key words that indicate that the post is spam.

Once the script completes its task, spam will be deleted and genuine posts will be passed.

Z

Zombie

That's a bit unfair. I can't think of any other forum that allows as much crap as this one.

That's a bit oxymoron... why do you need fairness from your own sbf that allowed that much crap? :biggrin:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear LeongSam,
Dont follow LKY's style which is rooten,it is not difficult to prove that one is not the worst in this world of >6 billions.

If I wre u,I would simply state,I shall try my best to do better!

But then w/o LKY,do u think I would be here?Not!for sure

I do know that u ar diffrent!

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a bit unfair. I can't think of any other forum that allows as much crap as this one. In fact, I'm usually accused more of allowing far too much rubbish.

I've done my best to automate things so that the community moderates itself and although the system isn't perfect, it does a reasonably good job and I've made a few changes recently to make things even better.

To those who find their posts don't appear immediately, fear not. You are not being censored. All that is happening is that there is a slight delay while the spam detector runs through the messages that are in the moderation queue to pick out key words that indicate that the post is spam.

Once the script completes its task, spam will be deleted and genuine posts will be passed.

how many are unjustly prisoned by unresonable infractions courtesy of rampant abuses from you?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Towkay Sam ,

Care to PM me which system you're using ?
Got loads of spammers in me forum.

Thanks a million !
:wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
There could be no one sneakier than a male sinkie posing as an Aussie chick to satisfy his transsexual fantasies.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
HHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So far I have not done any of that yet. Find that really lame.

good for u and a kiss for you! muack!

but those sneaky shitholes who do that do not have the balls to own up and then fake to act chilvarous. i think someone keep calling them SDP IB. who are those dickheads? what's their purpose here?