• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Is The Real Howard Shaw?

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that the news will always talk about the persons job and perceived social class when taking into account or quoting his views.
Does it really have any bearing on the person at all what job he does or how it relates to his views just because of his profession.

Yes of course. A survey of opinions from different walks of life is good data for the govt to further formulate policies to divide, conquer and manipulate the masses.

jw5

Loyal
I still don't understand why they are shocked that a gentle thoughtful man who cared about the environment, cannot be a horny guy who likes variety.
Is it because they now think that he uses tissues?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still don't understand why they are shocked that a gentle thoughtful man who cared about the environment, cannot be a horny guy who likes variety.
Is it because they now think that he uses tissues?

This matter involves underage sex (pedophilia, statutory rape), and if there's one thing the rich and famous detest most, it's a scandal that tarnishes their masterfully constructed 'good' reputation.

That's why these usually media-shy wealthy rats are all crawling out of the woodwork now, singing Howard Shaw's praises.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.edupoll.org/content/view/303/136/

Oxford Brookes University conferred on Dr Jannie Tay of The Hour Glass, a honorary Doctor of Business Administration degree in 1999. Her son, Michael Tay, the executive director of The Hour Glass, graduated from Oxford Brookes University with a first-class honours degree in business and international management.

Howard Shaw, son of Shaw Vee King and grandson of Runme Shaw, the rich cinema tycoon, graduated from Oxford Brookes University with a degree in environmental biology and business administration. He studied at ACS Primary, Kings School UK and Marlborough College UK.

This university seems to be a university of choice for some rich kids who are less academically-inclined and most people in Singapore cannot tell the difference between Oxford University and Oxford Brookes University :-) " Oh, my son went to Oxford "

Now he can do his MBA/PHD at our famous Changi-Raffles Brookes University..hopefully it will be a 6mths intensive course...