• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Vomitted Thrice After Eating High SES Ramen with Roach in Shaw Center!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

I vomited thrice, says diner who found cockroach in half-eaten ramen​

I vomited thrice, says diner who found cockroach in half-eaten ramen

The diner initially thought the insect was a worm.
PHOTO: Supplied to Shin Min Daily News

While tucking into his bowl of ramen, a man spotted an extra "ingredient" — a dead insect.
The shocked diner, surnamed Lin, told Shin Min Daily News that he was having a meal with his friends at Sanpoutei Ramen at Shaw House on Nov 24 when he made the stomach-churning discovery.
At first, he thought it was a worm. But he took a closer look and realised that it was a dead cockroach.

"I had eaten half of the ramen by then, the discovery made me lose my appetite," said the 26-year-old student.
"When I told a staff member there was a cockroach in my noodles, he hurried to take the dish away," he added.
"The staff also revealed that there was a number of cockroaches spotted in the restaurant lately, which made me even more concerned about their food hygiene."

A regular patron of the ramen restaurant, Lin said that it was the first time he encountered a situation like this.
The restaurant later waived his bill, which had cost over $40.
"I vomited thrice after reaching home. I didn't eat anything until the next afternoon and even went to see a doctor," said Lin.
The customer had wanted the restaurant to reimburse his medical fees but said he was unable to contact them via phone or email.

Sanpoutei Ramen apologises​

A spokesperson for Sanpoutei Ramen told Shin Min that they apologised to Lin and waived his bill.
The restaurant also immediately disposed of the same batch of ingredients and broth used that day.
"We will put in additional measures to make up for the customer's bad experience and help him regain confidence in our store," said the spokesperson.
While regular pest inspections are conducted at the restaurant's premises, Sanpoutei Ramen requested for the pest control firm to carry out another comprehensive inspection to prevent similar incidents.
"We would like to assure everyone that we take food safety and quality seriously and we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused to our customers," the spokesperson added.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open leg policies, 60% loves it, to be screwed always, when all 3rd world trash here,lol,u gave to viet n Myanmar ,they love it

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tangs do pest control for the rats, all the pest ran to Shaw, now Shaw going to do pest control, they will run again maybe to Wheelock, then pest control again run to ION. looks like the control business going to be very wang next year