• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Is Held Responsible For SIA's Hedging Losses?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike some forumners, I applaud SIA pilots who dare stand up to management Board's high handedness

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Ng Chee Meng has been voted out by SengKang voters on 10 Jul and no longer qualifies to be a Cabinet Minister, will he now be more worker centric and fight for Singaporean workers. Previously he was tightly chained to pap. Hope that NCM wakes up from his pap induced slumber and start to do what's right

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since Ng Chee Meng has been voted out by SengKang voters on 10 Jul and no longer qualifies to be a Cabinet Minister, will he now be more worker centric and fight for Singaporean workers. Previously he was tightly chained to pap. Hope that NCM wakes up from his pap induced slumber and start to do what's right
The first issue is whether or not he continues to be a member of the PAP.
Do the members of the NTUC have a say, that is do they get to vote to appoint NCM as their Secretary General?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first issue is whether or not he continues to be a member of the PAP.
Do the members of the NTUC have a say, that is do they get to vote to appoint NCM as their Secretary General?
Good questions. Opacity runs in Singapore. But if NCM has any balls, he will not be chained by PAP now that SengKang voters freed him from pap. Time will tell whether NCM has the courage to do the right thing and fight for workers now that he has been voted by the Unions to be their Secretary general. I am cautiously optimistic that NCM learnt his lesson and will not allow himself to wear a PAP running dog tag. That wld be good for singapore workers

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good questions. Opacity runs in Singapore. But if NCM has any balls, he will not be chained by PAP now that SengKang voters freed him from pap. Time will tell whether NCM has the courage to do the right thing and fight for workers now that he has been voted by the Unions to be their Secretary general. I am cautiously optimistic that NCM learnt his lesson and will not allow himself to wear a PAP running dog tag. That wld be good for singapore workers
Not sure who appointed to retain NCM as the Sec Gen of the NTUC.
I would suggest that the members of each union vote to authorize its executive or leaders to vote for or against NCM.
Then the NTUC tally the number of unions supporting NCM against the number of unions not supporting NCM as Sec Gen.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure who appointed to retain NCM as the Sec Gen of the NTUC.
I would suggest that the members of each union vote to authorize its executive or leaders to vote for or against NCM.
Then the NTUC tally the number of unions supporting NCM against the number of unions not supporting NCM as Sec Gen.
I agree. What you proposed is great and democratic. But pap is afraid to know the truth and rather use laws to get their ways. PAP will not allow true, fair and clean election of any sort

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope that during life time, the non PAP parties will be able to win at least 40 per cent of the seats, if not form a majority.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope that during life time, the non PAP parties will be able to win at least 40 per cent of the seats, if not form a majority.
It may not be possible in the next decade or so.
Once the ah Loong kin is take over as leader.
The Younger 5G or 6G shall rule the land and with more sophisticate method to rule.
Our generation or old man like us won't stand a chance.