• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

whichever candidate u vote makes no difference as pap still the government

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
so i vote tankinlian to show my middle finger to pap

correct?
Correct. That's why I dun understand what makes people think so long.

Just jitao vote for TKL to shake things up a bit, provide more contrarians views and perspective, which is healthier for our political landscape in the long run.

Most importantly, the president holds the 2nd key in CPIB investigation and in the event the PM refused to concur a CPIB investigation including the PM, then the president can jitao override to empower CPIB to investigate the PM.

Once is down, PAP will go down in next general election.

But if Tharman becomes the president, then he will SMLJ also concurr with the PM to stop a CPIB investigation, under OSA this will never be revealed to the public, then hong kanz riaoz.