• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to Buy Mi Note?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

. . . . . I'm not an expert on Xiaomi, but I've bought and used and given away enough to make a sound assessment. Plus all the expert reviews out there on the net that anyone can Google.
:smile:

hehehehehe I bought 8 Redmi Notes, given 6 away and using one now and one waiting to be given away. So far so good but daily work hourse is iPhone 6+

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehehehe I bought 8 Redmi Notes, given 6 away and using one now and one waiting to be given away. So far so good but daily work hourse is iPhone 6+

I use an iPhone 5C because I need to sync with my MacBook Pro. No problems at all with the Redmi phones; even bought one for my mum.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I use an iPhone 5C because I need to sync with my MacBook Pro. No problems at all with the Redmi phones; even bought one for my mum.

Yes no problem at all. Got my colleagues in Hangzhou to book me the new Mi Note wanna try it for fun will replace my Redmi Note (which I use for my Indon SIM card) eventually. Heard that its a very very long wait for Mi Note.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes no problem at all. Got my colleagues in Hangzhou to book me the new Mi Note wanna try it for fun will replace my Redmi Note (which I use for my Indon SIM card) eventually. Heard that its a very very long wait for Mi Note.

where is ah girl...i tink she see people fight in her thread, she gave up .... whahahaha :biggrin:
she must surely PM u ! Jeehong frog! :biggrin:

Northstar

Alfrescian
Loyal

As I said, this would be the 8th time you're zapping me. If that's not a Pappy tactic for silencing dissent, what is? Let the forummers judge.:smile:

Just so, to follow through on your train of thought: old fart suing JBJ is not considered political oppression, because JBJ could still speak up even when he was bankrupted. Pappy logic.
:biggrin:

Showing screen captures that does not reveal nicks? In that case u and your clones has zapped me many many more times. Let forummers be the judge. :biggrin:

20674501be7aebdfc17ed4cc3d88d2bffb3668c9.jpg

20674513c68b5801a9e688d02c6336fa9238f515.jpg

206745168d6f4a1cecee6e67316935dab6e91e5d.jpg

20674546925df577b5ab7fbf57950cde720c162c.jpg

2067459307fa6b6496a562e1c9d2f0fe94e75768.jpg

Last edited:

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Showing screen captures that does not reveal nicks? In that case u and your clones has zapped me many many more times. Let forummers be the judge. :biggrin:

You are a new member with 22 posts as of now. How can you have survived so many zaps. So how many clones do you have. Just curious...

Northstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a new member with 22 posts as of now. How can you have survived so many zaps. So how many clones do you have. Just curious...

What? A CloneHunter that doesn't know that i am a clone and clone of who? Well the Hunter becomes the hunted. :biggrin:

You can find my clones at the Crime news, Sports (Football) and International news folder..

http://www.singsupplies.com/forumdisplay.php?13-International-News

http://www.sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?8-Singapore-Crime

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You've proven your PAP IB pedigree with your 8th zap. :biggrin: Your previous 7 were cowardly and anonymous. C'mon, 'fess up.

You guys have learned well from Old Fart's modus operandi: you can't beat 'em, zap 'em. :biggrin:

Let the forummers judge. :smile:

(BTW, I don't know who zapped you. I have only one nick, no InfP, no zapping powers. Take your fight elsewhere.:rolleyes:)

Attachments

• zaps2.jpg
    zaps2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 312
Last edited: