• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When You Were Young

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian-born singer, Wan Azlyn will represent the country in the reality show TV Show Sing! China is expected to take place in Shanghai in July.

Wan Azlyn, 18, was chosen to represent the country after winning the second place in the competition which was recognized by the big wall country which took place in Kuala Lumpur, last Saturday.

"I am very grateful to represent the country at the next stage of the TV Show reality show competition from China.

"€ œI also selected from 3,000 participants who came when the auditions and the only participants are Malays who qualified for the final competition.

"God willing, may this competition be the best platform for me to develop my singing talent to China later," he told Harian Metro.

At the competition, Wan Azlyn Maashah or better known as Darling performed two songs namely Gei Wo Yi Ge Li You Wang Ji (finale) and Zheng Fu at the battle event.

Earlier, the artist was under the Penang-born FMC recording company.

@whoami

@syed putra

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This question can be answered with a couple of answers: :cool:

1. I don't know Mark Andrew Yeo (aka moniker GoldenDragon) in real life. Never did and still don't. :wink:

2. Mark Andrew Yeo was already in the forum. At that time, he was using the moniker scroobal. Why has Mark Andrew Yeo abandoned this moniker? :unsure:

3. Just in case there are still intelligent people who don't know him (the impressionable and stupid ones don't matter), here is a picture of Mark Andrew Yeo. :eek::biggrin::roflmao:

View attachment 87708
Now then I see carefully mark Andrew Yeo picture. His eyes so small! This scoobal clone @Charlie99 goes round commenting on women and even girls as ugly and small eyes. Really no class and low class dog indeed.