• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When free, spend a little time, read this....

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro sinkie,
The picture don't really look like a pair of palestine mother and son. Look like another genuine ang moh counterfeit of palestinians:wink:

The eastern races have at least 5000 years of civilization. The pre civilization period is much longer than that. Let give these arseholes some easy handicap, say the pre civilization period is much shorter period of 5000 years. 5000+5000 is still much longer than bible time of 6000 years. These dumb arseholes drink too much ang moh urine to believe that the earth is really that young. Blind faith Confirm...LOL!

So how old do you believe the world is?

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
This picture better......looks ang moh, with blue eyes and blond hair......

So jackass, you believe or don't believe?

4pRiWbG.jpg
Bro, my more realistic picture can't beat your genuine ang moh counterfeit in winning heart.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, my more realistic picture can't beat your genuine ang moh counterfeit in winning heart.

That's what I wanted to show that jackass he's merely sold on the ang moh disneyland hype......that's all.

You really think that jackass is religious? He knows shit....if he were really religious, I would respect him for his beliefs and let him off in peace.

He's the hypocritical type who believes in Christianity because it is the hip thing to do, that's all. He's not interested in the truth, that's why when I showed the picture of Virgin Mary and Shin Moo, he assumes I'm referring to Roman Catholics, but it is the same Virgin Mary of the Christians, but he can't see beyond the picture.....that's why I call him a jackass....because he is.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what I wanted to show that jackass he's merely sold on the ang moh disneyland hype......that's all.

You really think that jackass is religious? He knows shit....if he were really religious, I would respect him for his beliefs and let him off in peace.

He's the hypocritical type who believes in Christianity because it is the hip thing to do, that's all. He's not interested in the truth, that's why when I showed the picture of Virgin Mary and Shin Moo, he assumes I'm referring to Roman Catholics, but it is the same Virgin Mary of the Christians, but he can't see beyond the picture.....that's why I call him a jackass....because he is.

You interested in the truth? I doubt it. Do you know that Christians do not believe in the virgin Mary? Go read the NT and tell me which verse teach Christians to believe in the virgin Mary. Come back after you have found the verse. Just one will do, I set the bar very low for you. As far as I can see, you are just a case of the ignorant calling the other hypocrite.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you asking? You are not really interested in the truth but the inaccuracies of the Bible.

Yes, I am interested in exposing your claims about inaccuracies and falsehoods in the Bible. You do a fantastic job of allowing me to expose the ignorance of the typical village atheists. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You interested in the truth? I doubt it. Do you know that Christians do not believe in the virgin Mary? Go read the NT and tell me which verse teach Christians to believe in the virgin Mary. Come back after you have found the verse. Just one will do, I set the bar very low for you. As far as I can see, you are just a case of the ignorant calling the other hypocrite.

Are you crazy, jackass? If you say Christians do not believe in the Virgin Mary, that's blasphemy on your part. You're not qualified to discuss the Christian faith. You know zilt, jackass! Just as I knew all along. You know shit......just bits and pieces of old wife's tales and you dare to call yourself a Christian? You're the type whom I see so many times.....those uncles and aunties who put the bible on their door-way and under their pillow and think they're Christians, without understanding the contents.

Treating the bible like a talisman or like a paqua...........You're damned, jackass. Don't kid yourself otherwise.

You can't even see beyond the picture of Virgin Mary and Shin Moo that I showed you and you want to talk Christian faith with me? Give me a break, jackass.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you crazy, jackass? If you say Christians do not believe in the Virgin Mary, that's blasphemy on your part. You're not qualified to discuss the Christian faith. You know zilt, jackass! Just as I knew all along. You know shit......just bits and pieces of old wife's tales and you dare to call yourself a Christian? You're the type whom I see so many times.....those uncles and aunties who put the bible on their door-way and under their pillow and think they're Christians, without understanding the contents.

Treating the bible like a talisman or like a paqua...........You're damned, jackass. Don't kid yourself otherwise.

You can't even see beyond the picture of Virgin Mary and Shin Moo that I showed you and you want to talk Christian faith with me? Give me a break, jackass.

So much shouting to drown out your glaring incompetence in coughing out just one verse in the Bible that teaches Christians to believe in the virgin Mary? We have many verses that teach us to believe in Jesus, so how come you cannot find one about believing in virgin Mary? I can see that you don't like the feeling of being cornered and gorenged by a Christian. Get used to it.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

this fuckard Frodo is here to make trouble. He is clone Palsm23. Leave them alone.

I am here to make trouble for militant and village atheists who are here to make trouble for Christianity. If I am clone of Psalm23, then who's clone are you?

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So much shouting to drown out your glaring incompetence in coughing out just one verse in the Bible that teaches Christians to believe in the virgin Mary? We have many verses that teach us to believe in Jesus, so how come you cannot find one about believing in virgin Mary? I can see that you don't like the feeling of being cornered and gorenged by a Christian. Get used to it.

Dun talk cock lah jackass.....Go fuck spiders lah, you think you can outwit me in Christian discourse? Well, your mother should have aborted you when she had that chance. You want verses on Virgin Mary? Go read the bible yourself instead of leaving it under your pillow, jackass. Dun expect me to spoon feed you.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am here to make trouble for militant and village atheists who are here to make trouble for Christianity. If I am clone of Psalm23, then who's clone are you?

You're behaving like a Muslim.......conducting a jihad. So, dun disgrace Christianity, you motherfucking jackass.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun talk cock lah jackass.....Go fuck spiders lah, you think you can outwit me in Christian discourse? Well, your mother should have aborted you when she had that chance. You want verses on Virgin Mary? Go read the bible yourself instead of leaving it under your pillow, jackass. Dun expect me to spoon feed you.

Outwit you? I'm not seeing any wits from you, just vulgarities and shouting designed to drown out your deafening ignorance. Third time asking, please produce JUST ONE VERSE that Christians are to believe in virgin Mary. I have already called your bluff twice, you know nothing about Christianity.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're behaving like a Muslim.......conducting a jihad. So, dun disgrace Christianity, you motherfucking jackass.

How can I be disgracing Christianity by exposing the ignorance of militant village atheists like you? On the other hand, your spewing of vulgarities is your way of glorifying atheism?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Outwit you? I'm not seeing any wits from you, just vulgarities and shouting designed to drown out your deafening ignorance. Third time asking, please produce JUST ONE VERSE that Christians are to believe in virgin Mary. I have already called your bluff twice, you know nothing about Christianity.

Admit it lah jackass...you're nuked by me. You've no substance at all, just argumentative and quarrelsome......Like I say, if you want any verses on virgin mary, read your bible yourself.....and stop blasphemy, you jackass. God will punish you, fake Christian.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can I be disgracing Christianity by exposing the ignorance of militant village atheists like you? On the other hand, your spewing of vulgarities is your way of glorifying atheism?

You're ignorant and yet shameless........disgraceful.......you really should just take some detergent and be done with, fake Christian.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Admit it lah jackass...you're nuked by me. You've no substance at all, just argumentative and quarrelsome......Like I say, if you want any verses on virgin mary, read your bible yourself.....and stop blasphemy, you jackass. God will punish you, fake Christian.

I've read my Bible. Now I am asking you to produce just one verse that you said we are supposed to believe in virgin Mary. Your constant name calling and vulgarities are not going to help you win this round.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm determined to give this jackass a lesson he would not forget.

You should channel all this hatred and energy into knowing more about Christianity from the right sources. Need a recommendation or two?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're ignorant and yet shameless........disgraceful.......you really should just take some detergent and be done with, fake Christian.

Bro, real Christians like Kong hee are shouldering the cross on their back and bearing the grilling of secular laws. Fake ones like the hypocritical frodo just whine behind a monitor. There is account of Mary and virgin birth in NT, this lip servicing fuckhead is really confused.