• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When free, spend a little time, read this....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IcgW1yG.jpg
HVmmfGB.jpg

81gCjrF.jpg
CX9BJXg.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
No contradiction, jesus was a composite plagarised from many ancient sources. The strong point is that those sources existed and pre dated before christianity:wink:

When I copied composition during my school day, I would copy different paragraphs from different classmates. Add and substract my owns to look more like my own work:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I copied composition during my school day, I would copy different paragraphs from different classmates. Add and substract my owns to look more like my own work:wink:

Yes, we all know that you plagiarised shamelessly, now question is whether you can prove that this is the case with the Bible. Showing similarities or earlier writings does not prove the case. Unless you already decided in your mind regardless and think there is only one copycat explanation.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, we all know that you plagiarised shamelessly, now question is whether you can prove that this is the case with the Bible. Showing similarities or earlier writings does not prove the case. Unless you already decided in your mind regardless and think there is only one copycat explanation.

If you really think like that, isn't what your other nicks beensetfree and Septuagint been posting everyday similarly shameless? Yet another proof that Christian like you are hypocrite. If atheist committed incest you say it is immoral? How about Christians that do similar? Why the double standard? Isn't it because several references of infests can be linked to Bible heros? Sorry I don't plagiarize here. Since when I claim ownership for the Bible verses and other posts? I think it is much more shameless for the ancient Jew religion writers to plagiarize from other ancients religions and be claimed as words of God. Very Despicable of Christianity to turn around to exterminate these religions....thankyou for supporting my point that plagarism is shameless, whahaha.

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have at last agree with us there are many similarities between Bible accounts and other ancient religions. These accounts existed before and pre dated the Jew religion and Christianity. But it is not just a few similarities but many and from different religions. Was it just coincidental? Cant be.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you really think like that, isn't what your other nicks beensetfree and Septuagint been posting everyday similarly shameless? Yet another proof that Christian like you are hypocrite. If atheist committed incest you say it is immoral? How about Christians that do similar? Why the double standard? Isn't it because several references of infests can be linked to Bible heros? Sorry I don't plagiarize here. Since when I claim ownership for the Bible verses and other posts? I think it is much more shameless for the ancient Jew religion writers to plagiarize from other ancients religions and be claimed as words of God. Very Despicable of Christianity to turn around to exterminate these religions....thankyou for supporting my point that plagarism is shameless, whahaha.

Why do you say I have other nicks?

So you agree that incest is immoral? Interesting, but you still have not justify or account for your moral standards here. And yes, your plagiarism is indeed shameless, but you have not proven your allegation concerning the Bible.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have at last agree with us there are many similarities between Bible accounts and other ancient religions. These accounts existed before and pre dated the Jew religion and Christianity. But it is not just a few similarities but many and from different religions. Was it just coincidental? Cant be.

So if it is not coincidental, your only conclusion is that the Bible borrowed and copied from earlier accounts? Is that the ONLY conclusion you can think of? Betcha never heard of fallacy of false dilemma.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So if it is not coincidental, your only conclusion is that the Bible borrowed and copied from earlier accounts? Is that the ONLY conclusion you can think of? Betcha never heard of fallacy of false dilemma.

You believe this:

virgin_mary_in_blue.jpg

But you dun believe this:

IcgW1yG.jpg

Is it because ang moh tua ki..........

Or you only know how to read English and was brought up in a convert school and never left its compound?

LOL!!! DUMBASS!!!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You believe this:

virgin_mary_in_blue.jpg

IcgW1yG.jpg

Or you only know how to read English and was brought up in a convert school and never left its compound?

LOL!!! DUMBASS!!!

Who told you I am a Roman Catholic? You know what they say when you ASSUME too much?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you believe in this or not? It did not say Roman Catholic. Why're you assuming?

virgin_mary_in_blue.jpg

Do you see the above picture in Christian churches? Or in Roman Catholic Churches. You were ASSuming, why deny? Or else check first so won't get embarassed.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you see the above picture in Christian churches? Or in Roman Catholic Churches. You were ASSuming, why deny? Or else check first so won't get embarassed.

So you decide to believe or not believe in something just based on whether the picture is in RC churches or Christian churches?
That picture shows Mary and Jesus. You believe or don't believe, simple as that.

What a jackass!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alright, what about this picture....

You believe or dun believe?

Just answer yes or no, can jackass?

Jesus.jpg

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Absolutely NOT. I don't believe the picture is anatomically accurate. The heart is not symmetrically shaped, it s shaped somewhat like a clenched fist, unlike a valentine's figure like that shown. And it does not radiate light rays like the picture. Even children can tell that's not what a human heart looks like. What, you think I born yesterday ah?!?

Cheers!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you say I have other nicks?

So you agree that incest is immoral? Interesting, but you still have not justify or account for your moral standards here. And yes, your plagiarism is indeed shameless, but you have not proven your allegation concerning the Bible.

You already condemned atheists as wicked and evil people, yet you still have the cheek to turn around to ask for account. You are defending your delusional god, right? You are evangelising, right? Account your moral standards and tell everyone in what way the full bible can be a moral guide? I don't think so if it can be abused for rape, incest, murder, slavery and prosperity. Interpretated correctly or misinterpretated make no different to the fact the bible can be abusive for rape, incest, murder, holy war, slavery and properity. Dumb fuck!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro sinkie,
The picture don't really look like a pair of palestine mother and son. Look like another genuine ang moh counterfeit of palestinians:wink:

The eastern races have at least 5000 years of civilization. The pre civilization period is much longer than that. Let give these arseholes some easy handicap, say the pre civilization period is much shorter period of 5000 years. 5000+5000 is still much longer than bible time of 6000 years. These dumb arseholes drink too much ang moh urine to believe that the earth is really that young. Blind faith Confirm...LOL!

You believe this:

virgin_mary_in_blue.jpg

What if Jesus don't look ang moh?

IcgW1yG.jpg

LOL!!! DUMBASS!!!

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you decide to believe or not believe in something just based on whether the picture is in RC churches or Christian churches?
That picture shows Mary and Jesus. You believe or don't believe, simple as that.

What a jackass!!

Bro sinkie,
He won't dare to answer you. The very fact that christian religion is a directly plagarism of catholic religion:wink: Sealed and Confirmed..

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just answer yes or no, can jackass?

Jesus.jpg

Your picture looks like a genuine ang moh counterfeit of a palestine man...Imagine how the christian world will be like if Jesus were to look like a darker skin palestine man?

faces_bbc.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely NOT. I don't believe the picture is anatomically accurate. The heart is not symmetrically shaped, it s shaped somewhat like a clenched fist, unlike a valentine's figure like that shown. And it does not radiate light rays like the picture. Even children can tell that's not what a human heart looks like. What, you think I born yesterday ah?!?

Cheers!

bro, spot on! It is a genuine ang moh counterfeit of a palestine man. This is one of the biggest forgery in history:wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This picture better......looks ang moh, with blue eyes and blond hair......

So jackass, you believe or don't believe?

4pRiWbG.jpg