• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will you do if you win the $$8million ToTo

wudi

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i am the sole winner, should be adding up to over $8m, throw the resignation letter after collecting the winnings, then go on a short holiday before settling down to think seriously about how to invest the money so that the returns can cover my expenses when i am not working.

action_seeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well to strike, you must buy ticket 1st... I bought 2 system 7 - Monday draw already gone - but Friday is the BIG day - it'd make a difference for me as I can take an early retirement - buy another house or 2 for rental income (and in land scare Sillypore - it will appreciate over 10/20 years - then the rest, say $3M can easily last me comfortably till I go lah!

tiverton18

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I am almost reaching retirement age, the S$8Million or lesser, if winnings are to be shared equally among few winners, will come in handy.

With the winnings, I can effectively leave the workforce and the rat race. I will most probably buy another property either in Spore or overseas for rental to create a stream of income for me. I will invest the rest in secured investment with an acceptable annual returns.

mentos1

Alfrescian
Loyal
$8 million is too easy to spend. Take half to invest in portfolio and another $3 to buy house and rent. Another $1 million is to enjoy at the moment cos who know i might just die tomorrow without having the chance to enjoy.

That is why do not always save, save and save. You earn money to spend it. If not just another piece of useless paper. :smile:

kiko

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i won 8 million . i give 200K to my mum, 500k to my DAD, 100k to my bro , the rest goes into buy a new honda car , investment and also insurance.

gerlover

Any more brothers donating to charity other than tohgoh and Wins88?

As for happiness, why are Nigerians and other citizens of third world countries happier than those in developed countries? More money, more problems?

Last edited:

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well if i win 8 mil, firstly of cos must donate some to charity la. Than i'll pay for all the Thai FLs in SBF to let all bros go for free 1 day ( discreetly of cos ) :biggrin: So if any bros here goes a for slot on monday and OKT tell you FOC ! You know what happen la . Ha ha ha :wink:

Last edited:

TD.king

If i 1 person strike the $8m, i will rebuild a temple in thailand and i will take 300k to donate to the rest of other temples, 500k to buy food( cooking oil, salt, sugar, rice and other food) to distribute to old folk home and orphange home. The rest i will use to buy a few property to rent it out. collect rent then use partly of the rent tat i collect to do some charity every month.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i 1 person strike the $8m, i will rebuild a temple in thailand and i will take 300k to donate to the rest of other temples, 500k to buy food( cooking oil, salt, sugar, rice and other food) to distribute to old folk home and orphange home. The rest i will use to buy a few property to rent it out. collect rent then use partly of the rent tat i collect to do some charity every month.

wah, ur condition is very onerous leh. u not just have to win but somemore be the only one to win. my goodness! :eek:

dc7176

Alfrescian
Loyal
50% keep in bank,
20% invest
20% for parent
10% spend spend spend for myself!!! keke:biggrin::p

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will encash everything. Ask the bank to put me in the vault. Bathe in the money, throw it all around then ask them to deposit it back to my account.

After which i'll return the week after for the same thing.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
LUCKY 8 WINNERS SURFING IN HERE NOW???

34hgc5d.jpg

http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/lottery/toto_results.html