• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KL carpenter wins RM13.6mil Toto jackpot

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

KL carpenter wins RM13.6mil Toto jackpot​

• NATION
  • Thursday, 11 May 2023
    4:21 PM MYT
www.thestar.com.my

KUALA LUMPUR: A 77-year-old retired carpenter won the RM13.6mil Toto 4D Jackpot 1 on May 3 by betting on the car registration numbers of his sons’ newly bought vehicles.
The winner from Kuala Lumpur told STM Lottery Sdn Bhd when collecting his winnings that he never missed playing the Toto games although his friends used to laugh at him for wasting money.
“My friends always said that I am playing a game that I won’t win, but to me, I have never missed a single draw because I feel that as long as I play, I still stand a chance to win.
“True enough, I have finally won the jackpot by spending only RM2 per draw,” he said.
The winner said he would always bet on his children’s car registration numbers but he did not win anything. But his luck changed when both sons recently purchased new cars.
“I won because of their new cars with car registration numbers – 2425 & 2085. This pair of new numbers has brought me luck,” he added.
His RM2 ticket had won him a whopping RM13,581,288.80 and he planned to share the winnings with his two sons.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Tan take note.
I feel that as long as I play I still stand a chance to win.