• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will life be like if we are still under the British.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what would Singapore become if we were still under the British?Like Hong Kong???

[video=youtube;iWb1GJqmwds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWb1GJqmwds[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These guys have been to Afghanistan and some have died serving their country.
Can the same be said of our SAF NS men?

The paper scholar-generals will never allow NS conscripts to die in a foreign war. There will be a revolt.

The British had to follow America's 'coalition of the willing' and help invade Afghanistan and Iraq, because Tony Blair and Bush Jr. loved to suck each other's dick. If Bush Jr. said that Saddam has WMDs and was training terrorists, then it must be true.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
less sinkie behaviour or no sinkie behaviour at all.

sinkie will have individual freedom and rights. and live like a real human being.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
More culture... more freedom... more creativity!

[video=youtube;IpuGkBJnQbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpuGkBJnQbs&feature=related[/video]

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember mobile vendors in their trucks going around Hong Kong Park selling fish & chips fish & chips:smile: Back in the 60's & 70's this area had many Brits staying there.

Not to be a white phor lumpar!But its a fact the British found, nuture and develope Singapore.Fact is a fact right!Why some people like to see us as white phor lumpar.I ask these people back, then are you PAP phor lumpar too???

[video=youtube;6ND1-rMh-u4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ND1-rMh-u4&feature=related[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not to be a white phor lumpar!But its a fact the British found, nuture and develope Singapore.Fact is a fact right!Why some people like to see us as white phor lumpar.I ask these people back, then are you PAP phor lumpar too???

For those of my generation, living under the angmo was a fact of life & I have positive memories My parents have some bad memories of the time because the Brits behaved like they owned the country:wink: However other than a few isolated bad memories I don't think people back then worried about the Brits running the show. Mustn't forget that during that time racism was a fact of life. That the white race was superior.

Compared to life under the Brits, life under LKY/LHL is I think much worst. The Brits didn't try to micro manage our lifes like what the PAP is doing.
Some may claim that the PAP is responsible for all the progress in Spore but I have my doubts, just look at who is making all the $$$$ in Spore.

They are the same people stealing our $$$ with increased rentals, taxes, CPF...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those of my generation, living under the angmo was a fact of life & I have positive memories My parents have some bad memories of the time because the Brits behaved like they owned the country:wink: However other than a few isolated bad memories I don't think people back then worried about the Brits running the show. Mustn't forget that during that time racism was a fact of life. That the white race was superior.

Compared to life under the Brits, life under LKY/LHL is I think much worst. The Brits didn't try to micro manage our lifes like what the PAP is doing.
Some may claim that the PAP is responsible for all the progress in Spore but I have my doubts, just look at who is making all the $$$$ in Spore.

They are the same people stealing our $$$ with increased rentals, taxes, CPF...:rolleyes:

I give credit to the PAPzis for ripping the balls out of Singaporeans and turning them into the law-abiding cowards they are today. Granted, East Asians, by and large, are cowards. But Sinkies have the added advantage of having fascists at the helm to emasculate useless singaporeans even more. Today, you're more likely to see Char_Azn flying past your window than to witness a repeat of the violent strifes of the 60s. :smile:

Townair

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Sinkies have the added advantage of having fascists at the helm to emasculate useless singaporeans even more. Today, you're more likely to see Char_Azn flying past your window than to witness a repeat of the violent strifes of the 60s. :smile:

I don't fancy seeing anyone flying past my window or violent strife in my street. Anyway, both who resort to suicide or violence are cowards.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is with the skirts????

[video=youtube;6ND1-rMh-u4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ND1-rMh-u4&feature=related[/video]

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I give credit to the PAPzis for ripping the balls out of Singaporeans and turning them into the law-abiding cowards they are today. Granted, East Asians, by and large, are cowards. But Sinkies have the added advantage of having fascists at the helm to emasculate useless singaporeans even more. Today, you're more likely to see Char_Azn flying past your window than to witness a repeat of the violent strifes of the 60s. :smile:

LKY is holding the country together. mark my words. after lau lee up the lorry, this country will explode. all hell will break loose in this small island. 24/7 riots, demonstrations and protests on the streets... it will be anarchy.

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life will definitely be much better if Stinkieland is still under British rule.

The same goes for Indonesia if it's still under Dutch rule.

The same goes for Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia if they are still under French rule.

The same goes for Philippines if it's still under American rule.

The same for Malaysia and India if they are still under British rule.

The same goes for HK if it's still under British rule. Most Hongkees could only wish that HK isn't being ruled by China today.

In other words, Ang mohs are much better in ruling Asia than Asians ruling themselves. The large number of Asians leaving their own countries migrating to Western countries speaks for itself.

How many Asians living in Asia do not want to become residents and citizens of USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, UK, EU?

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is holding the country together. mark my words. after lau lee up the lorry, this country will explode. all hell will break loose in this small island. 24/7 riots, demonstrations and protests on the streets... it will be anarchy.

You give him too much credit

What he has done is to suppress Sporeans with his own brand of eastern values:rolleyes:
After 50+ years we see the results of what he's done: a social divide between elites vs lesser mortals, locals vs FT, poor sporean who are not allowed to touch their own money, ...

When he's gone there will definitely be turmoil, but that's because LKY neglected to build a nation. In his 50 years he has ruled by fear & coercion.