• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What I want in A Man!

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
deal..kill this sultry little bitch first...this fox vixen even stole our sam leong! hmp! must teach her a lesson to show respect to Elder sisters like us! :biggrin:

Ok swee. Lets whack her hard hard until she goes back to her cave in the mountain. And that cheapskate Leongsam...No prawns fish also take :(

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chow leongsam the tiko pei! see young gal lao nuah so fast! :oIo:

cool it girls...(or guys pretending to be gals cos your language is really too coarse for me)

you can have whoever in this weird forum.
i am only here to voice my views and nothing more.
i have no interest in men here! you can have all of them even if you are really gals!

even as i type this post, it is with disgust that i think i am replying to men pretending to be women! yucks!:eek:

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
cool it girls...(or guys pretending to be gals cos your language is really too coarse for me)

you can have whoever in this weird forum.
i am only here to voice my views and nothing more.
i have no interest in men here! you can have all of them even if you are really gals!

even as i type this post, it is with disgust that i think i am replying to men pretending to be women! yucks!:eek:

Do I look like a man in my avatar? My husband is a king, I am a queen. So when you see me, remember to bow and call me "Your Highness" :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strong big long cock going 3 hours straight, at least is everything. So many girls who never experienced the pleasures of good sex, change their priorities after meeting me.
A good screw clears the mind and body. The rest are secondary.

A male ex colleague once bought this Leech oil at JB.. He used it to massage his cock and make it longer.. Claimed that it really worked well on his cock..

jw5

Loyal
A male ex colleague once bought this Leech oil at JB.. He used it to massage his cock and make it longer.. Claimed that it really worked well on his cock..

or maybe the extra length was simply the oil coagulating............................

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Honesty
2. Intelligence
3. Nice Smile
4. Sense of Humor
5. Manners
6. Sensitivity
7. Sincerity
8. Gainfully employed
9. Has own place
10. Owns a car
11. Affectionate
12. Considerate
13. Thoughtful

if change a little might works.

8.AT LEAST Gainfully employed
10 .if possible own a car.
14.strong cock with healthy bullets

Last edited:

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may think that I want someone who is buffed and tanned and looks like a bodybuilder model from GQ. Those things are nice and yes I like to look at those guys, but just like you don't need for me to look like Victoria Secret models I don't require it in my man.

OK. The 13 most important qualities that I look for in my man are:

1. Honesty
2. Intelligence
3. Nice Smile
4. Sense of Humor
5. Manners
6. Sensitivity
7. Sincerity
8. Gainfully employed
9. Has own place
10. Owns a car
11. Affectionate
12. Considerate
13. Thoughtful

pls don't cum here & talk cock: which gal looks for honesty ... i know all gals love men who sweet talk their way - "U look so beautiful ..."

either u r retarded or a chow ah kua!!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can the woman cook clean wash? Stay preety with no weight gain? Sweet sexy tight cunt thru out her life?

If cannot then dont demand