• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What does it takes to live in/retire in Australia or NZ......

koala88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should have waited for the brand new model.... out before the end of the year.

CRO_Cars_Hyundai_Tucson_Front_05-15.png

Thanks for sharing.

I am well aware that they are replacing the ix35 with the Tuscon when I bought that car..

However, after looking at the Tuscon, I think the ix35 looks better. Sorry don't know how to insert the picture here. Can you kindly insert the picture of ix35 so that folks here can see the difference? The Tuscon looks more chunky and flat.

More important, as they are clearing the stock, thus I got the automatic geared car at a lower price - A$29,990. It comes with leather seats, seat warmer [front and rear], privacy window, rear camera, rear electro chromatic mirror, power folding wing mirror, front and rear fog lights etc. - all almost all the luxurious gadgets one can expect. Only no GPS, sun roof and tail gate though.

Your price list: "Pricing starts at $22,700 for a front-drive SE with the 2.0L engine. Step up to AWD and the turbo 1.6L engine for $25,550, with the range peaking at $31,300 for the Limited, before options." - from the US or Australia?

The lowest end Tuscon, Active range, auto gear is going at A$37,700 from the same car sales office I bought my ix35. That is a lot of $$ [$7,780 => 26%] for virtually similar car - only a newer model. P/s: the SE model which I bought is a step up on the Active range.

http://www.hyundai.com.au/shop/calc...ser=P&colour=Pure+White&options=ColourOption1