• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of vulgar people???

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate people who use vulgarities. Debate should be about a battle of wit and wisdom. Those who use vulgarities obviously have neither.

Moi do not like vulgarities either
But hate Stewpig people more
For in a democracy
Ignorance of one voter
Imperils the security of all
As an educated citizen
You have an obligation ... ...

[video=youtube;br7jLQtS420]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br7jLQtS420[/video]

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are different reasons for using vulgar language. Some people say it out of spite, gripe, hatred. Some to be funny. Some people say it as a result of habit, and do not mean it. I had a secondary school mate who begins every sentence with NNB...... or puki-mak; today he is a successful businessman and still speaks that way. My Ah Kong rarely uses vulgar language, but when he got angry, he'd let out a barrage of teochew expletives that really sounds bad and it hurts the ears to hear them. He used them once on my school principal much to the amazement of the school office staff who were close enough to witness it, thinking back, it was actually quite humorous. I am not offended by foul language (NS days were the worst!), but I do not use it, and I think people can communicate with resorting to vulgar words, but life's made up of all kinds of folks. However, I think people should refrain from using such language especially if there are young children around. It is just not necessary.

Cheers!

good post. people like IHP are kurang ajar type!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah speaking their minds through their vulval mouths and anal holes....you saw it....and you read it....

you are a fuckup teacher.,....a fucktard psychiatrist....a fucktard docto!!!! Lampar lah!!!!your meds useless lah....now fuck lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INTAN!!!!! Kan Ni Na Bu Chao Chee Bye!:oIo::kma:
[/QUOTE]

you fuck my psychiatrist?? nahbeh!!!

So you are one bloody fucking liar - just to stir shit and create division.

.YOU FUCKING TWIT!!!

if above not vulgar, what is being vulgar?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if above not vulgar, what is being vulgar?

Lionheart is the one to talk about profanities. :rolleyes:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....!!!-From-Daniel-Wong!!!&p=1734563#post1734563

ah meng chow ah kua, mbssluts chow cbbin,choncbybin,rushcby,nutbrush
and all the mandai zoo gang, all the ccccby gang and all the cyberbullies here....fuckyou all....

fuck your mother phua chee bye

shamelss and spineless group of cyber bullies taking on one single forummer - all you fucking cowards
and mother fuckers with no balls ...only can bully behind your computer..fuck you all !!!

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lionheart is the one to talk about profanities. :rolleyes:

of course of course you are spot on....those who kana vulgarised deserved every bit of it the profanities and more...people like IHP,BKT,cockeyed,jossstickswhitecandles,thugsin,the whole lot of cccbye gang ....those who started spewing vulgarities and taking them all in what they had vomitted....kopi just regurgitated them back to these cyberbullies and vulgar thugs and hooligans - only a handful of them but they are enough to vulgarise the whole forum...lampar one vulgar mouth I H P and his clones and cronies!!!!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
excellent post! thank you boss!
Flattery will get you anywhere, only reserved for boss sam? Minus any hint of vulgarity, guess you know which side of the toast needs to be buttered up. :p Oops, I better scram, else kena cross-fire :o
Agoraphobic said:
...barrage of teochew expletives that really sounds bad and it hurts the ears to hear them....actually quite humorous. ...life's made up of all kinds of folks. However, I think people should refrain from using such language especially if there are young children around. It is just not necessary.
Colourful lingua. Can be creative, and funny. Unless you are the receiving end :p

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course of course you are spot on....those who kana vulgarised deserved every bit of it the profanities and more...people like IHP,BKT,cockeyed,jossstickswhitecandles,thugsin,the whole lot of cccbye gang ....those who started spewing vulgarities and taking them all in what they had vomitted....kopi just regurgitated them back to these cyberbullies and vulgar thugs and hooligans - only a handful of them but they are enough to vulgarise the whole forum...lampar one vulgar mouth I H P and his clones and cronies!!!!

Mai Kong Lanjiao Wei Lah! Kan Ni Na Bu Phua Chee Bye! :oIo:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
people-who-use-a-lot-of-swear-words.jpg

That is why you will never see PAP members use it.

bwahahahahahahaa... KNN... my beehoon came out from my nostrils...

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng saw a very funny movie long ago in JB! :biggrin: they translated the English movie to Mandarin and changed those vulgar words to non-vulgar words! for example: "fuck u!" changed to "做爱你!"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Someone else posted this video here yesterday. But since we're on this topic...

Charming gentleman gives kindly dating advice to Singaporean guys
[video=youtube;RacUarGPZNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RacUarGPZNA[/video]

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate people who use vulgarities. Debate should be about a battle of wit and wisdom. Those who use vulgarities obviously have neither.

And how many rounds of points did you give to the only person who has done so in every post? I remember it was 5 or 6.

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is following not vulgar, you blind or blinkered idiot????????

yah speaking their minds through their vulval mouths and anal holes....you saw it....and you read it....

you are a fuckup teacher.,....a fucktard psychiatrist....a fucktard docto!!!! Lampar lah!!!!your meds useless lah....now fuck lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INTAN!!!!! Kan Ni Na Bu Chao Chee Bye!:oIo::kma:
[/QUOTE]

you fuck my psychiatrist?? nahbeh!!!

So you are one bloody fucking liar - just to stir shit and create division.

.YOU FUCKING TWIT!!!