• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of vulgar people???

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at the hawker centre this morning enjoying my usual coffee with toast set. Very nice.

One group of uncles and aunties were sitting at another table and they were very loud. I could
hear all sorts of vulgar expletives coming from them.

Many of them however were rather humorous and mild compared to some of the forummers here who
are far far worse and far far more vulgar and obscene.

Do you know SBF forummes here who are vulgar? obscene? profance? Do you know any who are experts
in spouting mother expletives and authentic organs here??

I think there are quite a few and I think they all have a problem - a big problem in their head up and down.

what do you think???

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are different reasons for using vulgar language. Some people say it out of spite, gripe, hatred. Some to be funny. Some people say it as a result of habit, and do not mean it. I had a secondary school mate who begins every sentence with NNB...... or puki-mak; today he is a successful businessman and still speaks that way. My Ah Kong rarely uses vulgar language, but when he got angry, he'd let out a barrage of teochew expletives that really sounds bad and it hurts the ears to hear them. He used them once on my school principal much to the amazement of the school office staff who were close enough to witness it, thinking back, it was actually quite humorous. I am not offended by foul language (NS days were the worst!), but I do not use it, and I think people can communicate with resorting to vulgar words, but life's made up of all kinds of folks. However, I think people should refrain from using such language especially if there are young children around. It is just not necessary.

Cheers!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I hate people who use vulgarities. Debate should be about a battle of wit and wisdom. Those who use vulgarities obviously have neither.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
people-who-use-a-lot-of-swear-words.jpg

That is why you will never see PAP members use it.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's nothing wrong with vulgarity; it all depends on who's the audience. :wink:

If you wish to communicate to dogs, you'll need to bark.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate people who use vulgarities. Debate should be about a battle of wit and wisdom. Those who use vulgarities obviously have neither.

Stephen Fry tells you to go fuck yourself.

[video=youtube;s_osQvkeNRM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_osQvkeNRM[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wrong again. Presidents do swear and most of the time it is not at their swearing in ceremony. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;Hs2KiBiPU6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs2KiBiPU6w[/video]

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at the hawker centre this morning enjoying my usual coffee with toast set. Very nice.

One group of uncles and aunties were sitting at another table and they were very loud. I could
hear all sorts of vulgar expletives coming from them.

Many of them however were rather humorous and mild compared to some of the forummers here who
are far far worse and far far more vulgar and obscene.

Do you know SBF forummes here who are vulgar? obscene? profance? Do you know any who are experts
in spouting mother expletives and authentic organs here??

I think there are quite a few and I think they all have a problem - a big problem in their head up and down.

what do you think???

lianbeng thinks vulgar people are vulgar lor! :biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would love to see some PAP IBs sent to Alaska :biggrin:

[video=youtube;JV0OCjXkMXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV0OCjXkMXQ[/video]