• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Paul Logan? He is very famous.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The original video

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This is my first time watching this video. There is nothing offending in this video at all. He indeed feel sorry for the victim. As a brand ( himself being a jokster), he has to smile and joke a bit.

The general public do not see it in this way or use this as an opportunity to bring him down because of the fact that he is earning so much money from being a youtube star.

Yeah, the same inferiority complex old farts going crazy in this forum as well when a mere mentioning of someone who is successful and has money is done.

Like you lor.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err rectmobile.....when you first made that comment above to Sam, did you even watch the video?

So now after watching the video you also share Sam's sentiments. So you are also not normal and don't think like NORMAL HUMAND BEINGS by your standard.

Or did you make those comments without watching the video in the first place?

I didn't watch the video when i started this thread. I thought that Paul Logan filmed the video and poke fun at the dead body immediately and really ridicule the corpse.
If this is the case, then it is bad. However, they did registered pity, shock and sadness when they encounter the corpse in the beginning.

I didn't watched it because it is said that the video is being deleted. Well, people can re-uploaded it and this sink into me much later.

Paul and his crew had made justification that their joke front is a coping mechanism and they did experience shock and sadness when they first encounter the fresh dead body.
The joke front has to be done as it is their brand and theme as a youtuber of this sort. People who are without much business experience might not understand this.

The whole bashing of him , i strongly suspect and confirm, is started by people who are jealous of his success and use this opportunity to bring him down. I am very clear on that. The danger is not the video per se, it is the inferior complex shit stirrers who capitalize the video to bring him down.

For the question of not being normal, i refer to people who see people who killed themselves as someone who deserves it. I still stand strong on this. Paul Logon is not in this category but Sam is. He is still not normal. Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I didn't watch the video when i started this thread. I thought that Paul Logan filmed the video and poke fun at the dead body immediately and really ridicule the corpse..
So next time don't pass judgment on those who HAVE watched the video when you have not.

Also do you see how the ones who make the MOST NOISE about things are actually the ones who are spreading fake news and lies? This is how it works today in social media.

It has come to a point where if there is A LOT OF NOISE about something, it might be untrue. One issue I think which may fit this is the whole noise about GLOBAL WARMING. But I digress.

BTW rectmobile, I think you owe Sam an apology

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
So next time don't pass judgment on those who HAVE watched the video when you have not.

Also do you see how the ones who make the MOST NOISE about things are actually the ones who are spreading fake news and lies? This is how it works today in social media.

It has come to a point where if there is A LOT OF NOISE about something, it might be untrue. One issue I think which may fit this is the whole noise about GLOBAL WARMING. But I digress.

BTW rectmobile, I think you owe Sam an apology.

i have added this later on:

For the question of not being normal, i refer to people who see people who killed themselves as someone who deserves it. I still stand strong on this. Paul Logon is not in this category but Sam is. He is still not normal. Go fuck yourself.

For you who respond to this, you have no right and in no position to tell me what i should do in whatever place in am in, be it in the forum or where else. I can do whatever and say whatever i want. If you don't like it, then don't read it. simple as that.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i have added this later on:

For you who respond to this, you have no right and in no position to tell me what i should do in whatever place in am in, be it in the forum or where else. I can do whatever and say whatever i want. If you don't like it, then don't read it. simple as that.

AIyah I also just voice my opinion lah. Same like you I can say whatever I like too.

And same If you don't like it, then don't read it. simple as that.

on and Go fuck yourself too. :smile:

Fucking sinkie!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

I think this whole " paul Logan did bad" was started by a tweet from a Hollywood Celebrity.

yeah and a fucking ignorant shoot off mouth first idiot like you jumped on the bandwagon like every other stupid person.

What a loser you are. As usual like so many Sinkie cannot be man or woman enough to admit they are wrong. Now you see why PAP ministar never admit wrong is full represenation of typical FUCKING SINKIES?

Write plainly to point out your mistake tell me go fuck myself.

Chee bye!

If you don't like it don't read it. simple as that.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
yeah and a fucking ignorant shoot off mouth first idiot like you jumped on the bandwagon like every other stupid person.

What a loser you are. As usual like so many Sinkie cannot be man or woman enough to admit they are wrong. Now you see why PAP ministar never admit wrong is full represenation of typical FUCKING SINKIES?

Write plainly to point out your mistake tell me go fuck myself.

Chee bye!

If you don't like it don't read it. simple as that.

ALL publicity is good publicity. I had never heard of this Logan character until this controversy arose. He knows perfectly well what he is doing and what sort of reaction he would get. At the end of the day it is still clickbait.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
For the question of not being normal, i refer to people who see people who killed themselves as someone who deserves it.
You're putting words in my mouth what I said is that suicide is a personal choice. Choosing to kill oneself is like choosing strawberry ice cream over chocolate or vanilla. It's all about self determination.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I think this rectmobile is last time that forum member who say will sue PAP but all talk no action lady. Say men serve NS kena castrated. Complain about her son go NS.

Can't remember her name liao.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://fortune.com/2018/01/10/youtube-logan-paul-punishment/

He is being punished by youtube.

YouTube is putting on hold upcoming projects featuring popular video blogger Logan Paul and is removing his video channel from its premium advertising service.

The Google-owned video streaming business revealed Logan’s punishment on Wednesday for posting a controversial video that showed an alleged suicide victim, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Paul posted the video, taken from Japan’s infamous Aokigahara forest, in early January and then removed it after receiving intense criticism for appearing to exploit suicides to draw attention to his videos. Since apologizing for the video, Paul has not uploaded anymore clips to his YouTube channel, which has over 15 million subscribers.

YouTube said Tuesday via Twitter that it was “looking at further consequences” against Paul and stated that “suicide is not a joke, nor should it ever be a driving force for views.”

The streaming video service elaborated further on Wednesday and said that Paul’s YouTube channel will not be part of the Google Preferred program, in which advertisers can pay to have their ads shown during videos of a select group of YouTube’s top video creators.

Paul will also no longer be involved in the upcoming season of Foursome, a comedy web series that’s available on the YouTube Red subscription service. The company also said that Paul’s “new Originals are on hold,” which means that the video blogger’s upcoming YouTube web film The Thinning: New World Order may be in jeopardy.

Fortune contacted YouTube for more information and will update this story if it responds.