• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of Paul Logan? He is very famous.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I can't see what the fuss is all about. The guy was already dead and there was nothing anyone could have done after the fact.

I personally think that suicide is all about personal choice. We all die one day and there is nothing wrong with deciding when it should happen.

We make life or death choices daily. Every time someone is resuscitated we prolong life beyond what nature intended so suicide is simply the converse of that act.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't see what the fuss is all about. The guy was already dead and there was nothing anyone could have done after the fact.

I personally think that suicide is all about personal choice. We all die one day and there is nothing wrong with deciding when it should happen.

We make life or death choices daily. Every time someone is resuscitated we prolong life beyond what nature intended so suicide is simply the converse of that act.

It is very clear that normal human beings don't think like you. You are not normal.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It is very clear that normal human beings don't think like you. You are not normal.

The majority think like me but don't openly express their opinions because in this crazy "liberal" (pardon the irony) world it is not considered socially acceptable to say what you actually think.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I doubt so.

Let's be logical some losers hang themselves do you think the rest of the world really cares???

I had a neighbor who hanged herself a few years ago over a failed relationship. She was a real nut job and I'm not surprised her husband ran for cover.

I did the "politically correct" thing and attended her funeral service because I felt at the time it was the right thing to do. There were only 8 people there including myself. Where were friends and family? Obviously they had better things to do with their time than attend a loser's funeral.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s like those who follow Trump, Kim Kardarsian and locally Amos Yee etc. Loads of followers. Logan is now more famous than before and he will go back to doing the same thing with a wider audience and a bigger pay check. People are more intrigued by weird characters and how far they will go to get attention. Just look at his headgear.

We had a similar situation with the nick Tonychat when he made repeated extravagant claims about his life in Thailand, his girlfriend, soursop cancer cure, organic fad, migrating to OZ, inferiority to superiority complexes, mangina obession repeated as nauseaum etc and he had a wide following here albeit most of it brickbats. Only issue was he did not monetise but Sam did.

If Tony wrote about logical and things that are grounded, he would be like most of us.

In fact SBF is similar in many ways. It brings in eyeballs and clicks.

I don’t think it has anything to do with being politically correct or that a suicides are a fact of life.

The same situation in the forest, a BBC crew reporting about it and showing the body with appropriate comments would be well received. People would reflect on the fragility of life. It all about how these things are presented.

But idiots like Logan and company are new face of an evolving World. You see it every platform, forum, blog and media.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's be logical some losers hang themselves do you think the rest of the world really cares???

I had a neighbor who hanged herself a few years ago over a failed relationship. She was a real nut job and I'm not surprised her husband ran for cover.

I did the "politically correct" thing and attended her funeral service because I felt at the time it was the right thing to do. There were only 8 people there including myself. Where were friends and family? Obviously they had better things to do with their time than attend a loser's funeral.

Then pls do the Paul logan stunt yourself and see what happens. Since you are so strong in your stand.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
22853283_129865697772970_1145094730686379208_n.jpg

Then pls do the Paul logan stunt yourself and see what happens. Since you are so strong in your stand.

If I came across some loser who had hanged himself I'd most definitely post the video in this forum. It's a cruel world out there no point pretending this sort of thing does not exist.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It means you only make noises here in the forum and no balls to make your stand in the "cruel" world of yours.

Same goes with you if you met me face to face you wouldn't dare say the same things to me that you say here.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same goes with you if you met me face to face you wouldn't dare say the same things to me that you say here.

The things I say here is nothing sort of an embarrassment or being graded politically correct or incorrect. I do discuss the same stuff with others in the real world.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The things I say here is nothing sort of an embarrassment or being graded politically correct or incorrect. I do discuss the same stuff with others in the real world.

People who attempt suicide are deemed to be criminals in Singapore. It can't get anymore politically incorrect than that. If you feel so strongly about my attitudes towards suicide why don't you confront your own politicians?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who attempt suicide are deemed to be criminals in Singapore. It can't get anymore politically incorrect than that. If you feel so strongly about my attitudes towards suicide why don't you confront your own politicians?
I never said that I feel strongly on your stand. I said that you are very strong on your own stand.

Since you are strong on your stand, why not do a Paul logan.

However, you make another stand that it will be bad for you in your cruel world and no balls to make the same stand like logan.

And now you are giving out justification on your ball-lessness on that. Give me a break.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
The original video

This is my first time watching this video. There is nothing offending in this video at all. He indeed feel sorry for the victim. As a brand ( himself being a jokster), he has to smile and joke a bit.

The general public do not see it in this way or use this as an opportunity to bring him down because of the fact that he is earning so much money from being a youtube star.

Yeah, the same inferiority complex old farts going crazy in this forum as well when a mere mentioning of someone who is successful and has money is being done.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Err rectmobile.....when you first made that comment above to Sam, did you even watch the video?

So now after watching the video you also share Sam's sentiments. So you are also not normal and don't think like NORMAL HUMAND BEINGS by your standard.

Or did you make those comments without watching the video in the first place?