• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome this shitskin family to Singapore, free vaccine!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can but they need to move away from islamism...

Chinese are materialistic people and they want to own many things in this life becos they know can't take it with them to next life.

Muslim looking to be rich in next life, 72 virgins and what else? And in this life they are not materialistic people so what's the point of making money...

In reality, they cant do business. They need chinese mastermind to manage them.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can but they need to move away from islamism...

Chinese are materialistic people and they want to own many things in this life becos they know can't take it with them to next life.

Muslim looking to be rich in next life, 72 virgins and what else? And in this life they are not materialistic people so what's the point of making money...
Chinese owned businesses are the worst place to,work. Take for example Alibaba.

Jack Ma defends the 'blessing' of a 12-hour working day
Published15 April 2019
Jack Ma
IMAGE COPYRIGHTGETTY IMAGES
image captionJack Ma is stepping down as Alibaba's executive chairman
The Chinese billionaire and co-founder of the online shopping giant Alibaba has continued to argue for a 9am to 9pm working day, and a six-day week.
Jack Ma's backing for the so-called "996 system" is being hotly debated in the Chinese media.
Last week, Mr Ma wrote that without the system, China's economy was "very likely to lose vitality and impetus".
His stance was backed by fellow tech entrepreneur Richard Liu, the boss of ecommerce giant JD.com.
On Friday, Mr Ma called the opportunity to work 996 hours a "blessing".
Mr Liu said years of rapid economic growth in China had boosted the number of "slackers".
The country has enjoyed economic growth averaging 10% for more than 25 years - from the late 1970s to the mid 2000s - but in subsequent years that has slowed to nearer 6%.
The entrepreneurs' comments come amid reports this week that JD.com is cutting jobs.
Mr Liu, who started the company that would become JD.com in 1998, recently wrote about his attitude to work, saying he used to set his alarm to wake him up every two hours to make sure he could offer his customers a full, 24-hour, service.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You work in Chinese businesses, there will always be a arsehole who looks for trouble by magnifying your mistakes, or adding to your work scope on purpose.
The mistake can be easily rectified but nope, they must make it look like a tragedy.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Msia and Indon chinese speak melayu but chinese is still the one contributing and open control most of the business there. I never came in any there is a speak madarin campaign in any company. Some prefer chinese speaking candidate can be due to handling china's customers or suppliers.

This era, china is already very strong sad to state the reality to you. Dont be too naive, ang mo company also profile moslem peo and also give them receptions admin and low pay job. Well, they might give a degree and good background moslem usually a indian moslem to be a non strategy management role just to show peo that they are not so racist and tat is role is non essential role.

the real reason why last time the chinese, malay, indian can used to work happily together those days the answer is so simple.
singapore was part of malaysia and majority were the malays(obviously) and after singapore saperated from malaysia the majority of in singapore WAS malays (obviously)
those were the days where all the races mixed very well together as the malays have this type of attitute "tidak apa" means "never mind" the malays are very welcoming.

then over the years alot of chinese from malaysia came and became sgrean and slowly after their number is more then the malays they feel that singapore belong to them and they feel superior and many get good jobs and they give opportunity to their own race. then to rub salt in the wound they start the speak mandarin campain lagi the minority opportunity pressed and it is harder to get same lever job as them and we can only get the left over scrap and that also they want to press our wages.
i wont be saying this if i never experienced it myself.

and the chinese like to say oh they dealing with china they need to speak mandarin to do business i say it just an EXCUSE! u mean the company never dael with other countries who can speak english?! to me if the company deal with china business it fine because there chinese staff who can speak chinese but what about dealing with america or malaysia u mean the countries also speak mandarin????????? hello chinese in china also speak english and my neighbor from china they speak ENGISH.

u said "This era, china is already very strong sad to state the reality to you" i have to agree china i very strong and also very greedy they want to claim many island and other countries port and what happen now other countries get together and want to stop china.

and u said "Dont be too naive, ang mo company also profile moslem peo and also give them receptions admin and low pay job. Well, they might give a degree and good background moslem usually a indian moslem to be a non strategy management role just to show peo that they are not so racist and tat is role is non essential role".

u really dont want to see the hard truth when i work in a local company my wages was press for so many years and my startig salary was $1118 and after 10 years increased to $1350.
then i join ang mo company and they gave me $1700 i got a shock and ask that alot and the ang mo HR told me that is the market price! and ang mo company there diverse races doing the jobs even the malays and indian can get high end jobs i was surprise when i joing ang mo company at firt where i can see the minority was given the opportunity and because the majority are foreigners and the ceo ang mo and alot of directors are foreigners the culture and working enviroment are very good!
and my brother he is the only one local sgrean in his company he also have good post and job now he is very happy he glad he listen to me to find non local company to work with.
please lah dont give excuses u think we were born yesterday??????

and now the majority are the foreigners and the chinese are deprive all the good things they had last time and we can see many are complaining non stop about ceca la this and that la. so how it feel to be the mnority now? it is painful right???????? and trust me as long the gahmen open the flood gate the foreigners keep coming to singapore they are hungry and they will take your job and give u the scrap :smile:

cheers mate! :smile:

Last edited:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You work in Chinese businesses, there will always be a arsehole who looks for trouble by magnifying your mistakes, or adding to your work scope on purpose.
The mistake can be easily rectified but nope, they must make it look like a tragedy.

SPORT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
the worst working life i had when i work in local company!!!
my old asshole manager even a small problem he will come to my mailroom and said "amransan come with me to the meeting room!" my colleague will look me and ask what did i do??????? this manager loves to see my panic look yes PANIC and my heartbeat pump very fast!!!!! while walking to the meeting room i keep on thinking what did i do wrong!!!!!

u know what he ask me why u didnt clear the letters on the out tray!!!!! i told him 5 minute ago i just clear everything (there are fixed time that i have to clear the trays and some staff they love to keep ther letters on their table and after i clear the trays they saw me and put the letters on the out tray and then call to my manager to clear the tray and this old asshole manager use this opportunity to scold me and make me worried for nothing! see he can just call me say there tray to clear on the phone short an simple right. from here u can see how black is their heart!!!!!!

well i glad i dont have to experince this anymore!!!

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, they cant do business. They need chinese mastermind to manage them.

Don’t think with your ass in Singapore there are malay business man and in Malaysia there so many Malays business men
Open your eyes and smell the truth!

No wonder the foreigners taking over singapore when the Chinese under estimate the minority lol

Good luck u going to need it heheheee

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are racist... Go fuck spider...

the real reason why last time the chinese, malay, indian can used to work happily together those days the answer is so simple.
singapore was part of malaysia and majority were the malays(obviously) and after singapore saperated from malaysia the majority of in singapore WAS malays (obviously)
those were the days where all the races mixed very well together as the malays have this type of attitute "tidak apa" means "never mind" the malays are very welcoming.

then over the years alot of chinese from malaysia came and became sgrean and slowly after their number is more then the malays they feel that singapore belong to them and feel superior and many get good jobs and they give opportunity to their own race. then to rub salt in the wound they start the speak mandarin campain lagi the minority opportunity to get the job is harder we can only get scrap and that also they want to press our wages.
and the chinese like to say oh they dealing with china they need to speak mandarin to do business i say it just an EXCUSE! u mean the company never dael with other countries who can speak english?! to me if the company deal with china business it fine because there chinese staff who can speak chinese but what about dealing with america or malaysia u mean the countries also speak mandarin????????? hello chinese in china also speak english and my neighbor from china they speak ENGISH.

u said "This era, china is already very strong sad to state the reality to you" i have to agree china i very strong and also very greedy they want to claim many island and other countries port and what happen now other countries get together and want to stop china.

and u said "Dont be too naive, ang mo company also profile moslem peo and also give them receptions admin and low pay job. Well, they might give a degree and good background moslem usually a indian moslem to be a non strategy management role just to show peo that they are not so racist and tat is role is non essential role".

u really dont want to see the hard truth when i work in a local company my wages was press for so many years and my startig salary was $1118 and after 10 years increased to $1350.
then i join ang mo company and they gave me $1700 i got a shock and ask that alot and the ang mo HR told me that is the market price! and ang mo company there diverse races doing the jobs even the malays and indian can get high end jobs i was surprise when i joing ang mo company at firt where i can see the minority was given the opportunity and because the majority are foreigners and the ceo ang mo and alot of directors are foreigners the culture and working enviroment are very good!
and my brother he is the only one local sgrean in his company he also have good post and job now he is very happy he glad he listen to me to find non local company to work with.

and now the majority are the foreigners and the chinese are deprive all the good things they had last time and we can see many are complaining non stop about ceca la this and that la. so how it feel to be the mnority now? it is painful right???????? and trust me as long the gahmen open the flood gate the foreigners keep coming to singapore they are hungry and they will take your job and give u the scrap :smile:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are in angmoh country they have big dicks to shaft into yr arse. U need big dick...

then over the years alot of chinese from malaysia came and became sgrean and slowly after their number is more then the malays they feel that singapore belong to them and feel superior and many get good jobs and they give opportunity to their own race. then to rub salt in the wound they start the speak mandarin campain lagi the minority opportunity to get the job is harder we can only get scrap and that also they want to press our wages.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Clap. Clap. Clap. Very well said bro. Been tellg them the same like wat u had posted. But they simply refuse to admit their greed n instead blame the Malays being lazy. Anyway let the cheena deal with the CECA n FTs. Let them have a taste of their own med. I believe they r better off with ceca/Fts. Lets watch n see hw they gonna "compete" with them. Those FTs r not as forgiving n nice like we Malays.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don’t think with your ass in Singapore there are malay business man and in Malaysia there so many Malays business men
Open your eyes and smell the truth!

No wonder the foreigners taking over singapore when the Chinese under estimate the minority lol

Good luck u going to need it heheheee

Tat waitifcuk is hardcore opium chicom. He will throw tantrum when hes deprieve of weeds.:smile:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clap. Clap. Clap. Very well said bro. Been tellg them the same like wat u had posted. But they simply refuse to admit their greed n instead blame the Malays being lazy. Anyway let the cheena deal with the CECA n FTs. Let them have a taste of their own med. I believe they r better off with ceca/Fts. Lets watch n see hw they gonna "compete" with them. Those FTs r not as forgiving n nice like we Malays.

normally i will refrain from such statement and i try not to hurt their feeling because there are some chinese who are very nice humble people which i hold them dear to me and i even married to one of them!

but this some joker always look down on the minority thinking they are more superior then everyone else and keep on repeating the same stories again and again and i have to say the facts and it will sound not nice i hope they treat the minority better in future(which i doubt).

honestly bro i prefer majority malaysian chinese they are very humble and nice people.
for singapore chinese only a handful of them i hold dear to me the rest i rather not be be close once i turn around they will start back stabbing me.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to get u in heat to start fucking....

Fuck u racist m&d...

normally i will refrain from such statement and i try not to hurt their feeling because there are some chinese who are very nice humble people which i hold them dear to me and i even married to one of them!

but this some joker always look down on the minority thinking they are more superior then everyone else and keep on repeating the same stories again and again and i have to say the facts and it will sound not nice i hope they treat the minority better in future(which i doubt).

honestly bro i prefer majority malaysian chinese they are very humble and nice people.
for singapore chinese only a handful of them i hold dear to me the rest i rather not be be close once i turn around they will start back stabbing me.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
tanwahtiu said:
You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

Hey! He got a chinese wife so he is not racist.
see bro how ignorant they are they will use any mean to press us down that is why the best way to deal with these suprerior beings is to ignore them let them think they are still the superiors in singapore and i can only watch with pop corn and wine like watching movie :smile:
i just dont want to go down to their level and argue no point it really give them the pleasue and they feel alife it must be very painful to see this malay is doing pretty well in Australia lol

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes. Like in all races, some are good some are rotten. We cant simply single everyone. U log in often here then u will know which nick are moderate or extreme. At times i do feel bad for my adopted bro who is a cheena. He know wat i been posting here. But he understand. He may be a cheena (muslim), but at times he share with me hes not really welcome by his Cheena friends cos of his belief. Looking at all the racist post, i have no doubt hes telling the truth.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Like in all races, some are good some are rotten. We cant simply single everyone. U log in often here then u will know which nick are moderate or extreme. At times i do feel bad for my adopted bro who is a cheena. He know wat i been posting here. But he understand. He may be a cheena (muslim), but at times he share with me hes not really welcome by his Cheena friends cos of his belief. Looking at all the racist post, i have no doubt hes telling the truth.
bro, life is short
just ignore them
meanwhile, let's celebrate that we still have nice beef rendang to eat in sinkypura!!!
cheers!