• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We have reached the point where we MUST vote for anything but PAP

tookara

Alfrescian
Loyal
for 44 years we have been led to believe in a better future, this is what we have got. we need to change.

we have got millionaire salaries in the cabinet with no accountability or even the need to show humility because they OWN parliament, they OWN Singapore. they can pass ANY LAW with impugnity without any need for discourse. The time is come next election. EVERYONE needs change. if they continue, we will become a society of bastards, where citizens are treated far worse than foreigners.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did my part and voted apposition every time even when i don't know the name of the opposition member ( usually independent ).

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did my part and voted apposition every time even when i don't know the name of the opposition member ( usually independent ).

V_Vendetta-figure-7.jpg

Need my services?!?

:biggrin:

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is time for a 2-party system. I hope all the opposition parties can form a alliance, instead of contesting against PAP as an individual opposition party.

'Opposition Alliance Party' or 'OAP' sounds cool to me. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
for 44 years we have been led to believe in a better future, this is what we have got. we need to change.

we have got millionaire salaries in the cabinet with no accountability or even the need to show humility because they OWN parliament, they OWN Singapore. they can pass ANY LAW with impugnity without any need for discourse. The time is come next election. EVERYONE needs change. if they continue, we will become a society of bastards, where citizens are treated far worse than foreigners.
Yes, tell everyone you know.
But I think the heartlaner ah soh buying 4D and the corporate executive in raffles place will be too afraid to listen to you.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I concur. But i doubt many if any of the heartlanders will listen to you. I was talking to my dad the other day about Lee HL's pay compared to other world leaders. He says his compensation is on par with performance. Bless my dad but he has been brain washed by PAP for most of his life. And so have most of the voters in singapore. I think we have to learn to live with pap or leave singapore.

Harry Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the PAP's cornering of the political market, hardcore anti-PAP elements have no choice but to vote any ape, dog or monkey willing to stand up to the PAP

tiulehloudau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah asshole forummer here lied died dead will vote for the stooges....not those heartlander uncles aunties......:biggrin:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
We dont live for long, we must make good use of our life to change our life and break free from LKY govt.

Even it is not for ourselves, lets do it for our children (if any), relatives, friends and to our future next generations.

Lets make a new Singapore-history for once and for all.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the PAP's cornering of the political market, hardcore anti-PAP elements have no choice but to vote any ape, dog or monkey willing to stand up to the PAP

Any ape, dog or monkey will perform better than any of those cockroaches in white.

KICK OUT ALL THOSE BASTARDS IN WHITE

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is at best a grim prospect. It's not just the heartland aunties and uncles, I'm afraid the apolitical youngsters have been brainwashed as well. What do you expect when they've only heard of THAT one political party all their lives. Many of them argue that it is ok to turn one blind eye to their totalitarian and dictatorial style, since economically speaking they're not having trouble putting food on the table, the country is safe.. blah blah blah. I just don't understand. Is this country to be stagnant at that phase where economic well-being is all that matters, and society does not progress intellectually to a level beyond that?

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
I concur. But i doubt many if any of the heartlanders will listen to you. I was talking to my dad the other day about Lee HL's pay compared to other world leaders. He says his compensation is on par with performance. Bless my dad but he has been brain washed by PAP for most of his life. And so have most of the voters in singapore. I think we have to learn to live with pap or leave singapore.

As much as I hate to admit, PAP is very successful at selling fear, it is a product that we brought before and still buying it.

Racial riots, Natural disaster, economic collapse, war, chemical warfare, hostile neighbors, killer virus etc etc...

The threat is real but it is well exploited by PAP to make sure that they are the only credible force that can save us from total destruction.

At today's situation, I don't see any political party, organization or individual that can show "I can do better" nor do they have the chance to proof it.

The only way PAP will fall will be from within, corruption or in fighting will show their weakness and incompetence, once the fairy tale of lies and cover ups burst, will be the day they go into the dark caves of history but at the same time, we are not better off either, as we need to start all over again to clean the shit left behind.

Like NKF and Renchi, Sinkies will now learn never to trust politicians.

tookara

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah exactly and what's with those ppl who complain about pap policies yet continue to vote pap perpetually

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah exactly and what's with those ppl who complain about pap policies yet continue to vote pap perpetually

Many civil servants are also damn du lan with Pappies but also lan lan have to vote for them...

However this control method will soon implode as people generally don't like to be shackled like slaves... Soon they will rebel and fight for their own freedom, no matter the costs...

I foresee that Pappies will lost their power soon after 2 more GEs...

In the meantime, the Opposition needs to train up more candidates to stand in as MPs, to fight for a better life for Singaporeans...

Once that happened, most of those Pro-Pappies cocksuckers here in this forum will be sucking their own cocks, bo wai kon liao...

:biggrin:

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our great PAP has done a tremendous job of bring Singapore success. It is a true fact that Singapore has grown and prosper over the past years. We should be glad that we have voted the capable PAP government, keep up the good vote for our great PAP and enjoy the success together. 3 cheers for our great PAP. :smile:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

"What do u guys think?

Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?"

- Jah_rastafar_I

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.p...20Singaporeans.

yogi1973

Alfrescian
Loyal

pls continue to vote for them or ur wives will be maids overseas. pap number 1!!