• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We and the Ang Mo

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes its not that we like to fawn to these ang mohs but they are very generous with their compliments and the least likely to complaint compared to Asians esp ah nehs and local chinese. Those who have friends working in the service sectors or airline crews should ask why they prefer serving ang mohs and u will understand why..

PS: ang mohs are better at making your day compared to Asians who will most likely spoil your mood for the rest of the day. :biggrin:

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A year? No need that long. A month is more than enough. It's about going to the right places to witness for themselves.

Don't need a month. Just 2 nights in London. You can see young and old ang mohs sleeping on side walks in sleeping bags in front of shuttered shops. Not side lanes but main roads. Are ang mohs that great? In the morning, you can see ang mohs working as rubbish collectors in London. Ang mohs are just like every one else, nothing special.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes its not that we like to fawn to these ang mohs but they are very generous with their compliments and the least likely to complaint compared to Asians esp ah nehs and local chinese.

Disagree.

Generous with their compliments, yes. Least likely to complain, no.

Case in point: an American lady expat friend of mine wanted to sue the landlord and management of an Orchard Road mall, all because she saw a cleaner mopping the floor without a 'beware of wet floor sign'. Then she complained of the poor spoken English by a receptionist at an Orchard Road dentist. I dissuaded her from suing in the first instance, and explained to her that for most of us English is actually not our mother tongue, and our local accent may be difficult for a newcomer to understand. She broke down in tears at my pointed rebuke.

Can name you many more examples of such chow ang mohs here and abroad, who give hell to service providers and are way more litigious even if they tip generously, smile more and indulge in the perfunctory courtesies.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't need a month. Just 2 nights in London. You can see young and old ang mohs sleeping on side walks in sleeping bags in front of shuttered shops. Not side lanes but main roads. Are ang mohs that great? In the morning, you can see ang mohs working as rubbish collectors in London. Ang mohs are just like every one else, nothing special.

It may even come as a shock to some when they realise that some ang mohs cant read and write even though they speak the language.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The angmo have a habit of ganging up to suppoft each other, but fight with each other when the common threat is removed.

Also, they are brought up to be superior to othsrs, so even if they are no difference fron Sinkees, sinkees still feel inferior due to conditioning in Asian values.

Angmos are always the bestest of best, because they do not believe in Confucious values. They prefer to be Vikings bastards and Barbarians from the Dark ages

Ang mohs got no more land to colonise now. Russia makan Ukraine. What can USA/EU do? Which country in Europe next? If China closes her door to deny jobs and businesses to ang mohs in that country, most ang mohs will perish in SG and other SE Asian countries. Ang mohs are trouble makers as shown in history.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang mohs are just like every one else, nothing special.

Actually, in many ways worse. If you've studied abroad, you'd know of Friday night drunken escapades and the long trail of vomitus stretching from pubs to halls of residence. And the obligatory weekend pub brawls and wailing sirens that occur at least as regularly as their racist incidents, strikes and protests.

A 2001 study found that blacks have the highest psychopathic index, followed by native Americans and whites. East Asians had the lowest scores:

Racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality

"This paper proposes that there are racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality con-
ceptualised as a continuously distributed trait, such that high values of the trait are present in blacks and
Native Americans, intermediate values in Hispanics, lower values in whites and the lowest values in East
Asians."

Ang moh technology may be the best (currently), but they're also a little closer to their simian Neanderthal roots than evolutionally more advanced races. Of course, in politically correct circles we don't say this, but, as Boss says, this is the 'most politically incorrect forum'.:smile:

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may even come as a shock to some when they realise that some ang mohs cant read and write even though they speak the language.

True. Many of the Americans and Brits I've communicated with have atrocious spelling, even those with high school diplomas and 'A' levels. Western educators blame it on teachers using phonics to teach spelling in the '70s and '80s; some blame it on a lack of rigour in imparting language skills and the 3 Rs.

Most of them spell words according to how they sound, which might work in Japanese, Malay or Italian, but it's disastrous in English. Word pairs like there & their, sight & site, principal & principle, its & it's ... all give them a lot of problems.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
... Then she complained of the poor spoken English by a receptionist at an Orchard Road dentist. I dissuaded her from suing in the first instance, and explained to her that for most of us English is actually not our mother tongue, and our local accent may be difficult for a newcomer to understand. She broke down in tears at my pointed rebuke.

Encountered an ang moh years ago in SG. He pronounced "fax" as "fucks". When he said: "you fucks me tonight, ok?", it was clearly he meant fax and naturally, I replied "sure". So, poor pronunciation cuts both ways. Ang mohs unable to understand local accent and locals unable to understand them.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Encountered an ang moh years ago in SG. He pronounced "fax" as "fucks". When he said: "you fucks me tonight, ok?", it was clearly he meant fax and naturally, I replied "sure". So, poor pronunciation cuts both ways. Ang mohs unable to understand local accent and locals unable to understand them.

That's not poor pronunciation that's an accent... from the Northern Regions of the British Isles.

There's a vowel shift which changes the "a" to "u". They'd then pronounce "fuck" more like "fook".

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang mohs got no more land to colonise now. Russia makan Ukraine. What can USA/EU do? Which country in Europe next? If China closes her door to deny jobs and businesses to ang mohs in that country, most ang mohs will perish in SG and other SE Asian countries. Ang mohs are trouble makers as shown in history.

The worst thing of all is that despite being trouble makers ppl somehow look up to them and they get away with it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang moh technology may be the best (currently), but they're also a little closer to their simian Neanderthal roots than evolutionary more advanced races. Of course, in politically correct circles we don't say this, but, as Boss says, this is the 'most politically incorrect forum'.:smile:

Yet these ang moh fuckers will be boasting how much more civilized they are compared to asians if not it's because they are braver, more daring you know in short they are always superior. They are really good in twisting words or making up shit to show how superior they are. You should check out forums where there are many ang mohs and post this. I think the "smaller dick" thing will also come into play which doesn't have anything to do with the issue.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

could also be a kiwi accent....they say chups for chips and sux for six.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kind of like all these pecky stuff. As they say, seduction begins with a first touch. Pecking brings bodies closer. Get the drift? I dont mind being part of this club. Soon we'll be pecking other cheeks and other places....

I was at a dinner party one time, upper middle class people, all locals and all chinese. I was so shocked when all the women greeted each other with pecks on the cheek ala French and Italian. WTF, we are all sinkies, what happened to "hor boh?" and a wave of the hand? I think some of these local sinkies at the party have lived overseas, but still to kiss each other on the cheek as a standard greeting was a surprise to me. maybe they are members of a fuck club that i am not privy to.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best post on the subject. Captures the essence of the issue.

Time and time again we see this.

once, i had to pick up a visiting ang moh colleague in a taxi. when i got in, uncle just drive with black face.
the moment my ang moh colleague got in, taxi uncle turned into a shameless SPG. :oIo: