• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We and the Ang Mo

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has been going for a long time, and I never could understand this. Komala Villa did it to me once. The waiters were fawning over a couple of angmo, directing them to a table with a fan that could blow on them. Pissed me the hell off, since I was a regular. I mean, shouldn't you been fawning over me? I go to you restaurant all the time Whereas, these angmos who are your tourist types will eat there once and never go back again. And to blatantly do this in front of your regulars is stupid.

I get this in Perth, too. At the Asian shops, of all places. Ang Moh comes in to buy a couple of Asian groceries, and the shop worker goes around the whole shop to find the thing for him and bring it to him, and then at the cashier will fawn over him with how are yous, please, thank you, all smiles and come again, etc.
And us regulars asian customers who come every week to buy about a hundred bucks of groceries get nary a glance, much less a thank you... it's as if they are doing us a favor by letting us buy their stuff. F**king Asians.. they cause their own downfall.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many foreigners do tip especially those FOBs. So that drives poor behaviour.

There's the perception that Ang Mohs are more gracious, more generous (big spenders) and more intelligent (charming conversationalists).

Maybe a large part of that is a remnant of the psychology back when we were living in colonial times. Your white masters were perceived to be better human beings, everyone grovels at their feet and serves them.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why your PA kenna fucked so many times? See even if you are a girl they won't give you face.

Ang Mo don't give face now as long as you are a local. It wasn't like this before but now restaurants and pubs are filled with Ang Mos and all these low class type.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel like starting a training course or some kind of FAQs on the following

1) How to stand your ground with Ang Mos
2) How to converse with an Ang Mo with confidence
3) How to handle a rude Ang Mo and put him in his place.
4) How to regain your self-esteem

Good advices all.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's the perception that Ang Mohs are more gracious, more generous (big spenders) and more intelligent (charming conversationalists).

Maybe a large part of that is a remnant of the psychology back when we were living in colonial times. Your white masters were perceived to be better human beings, everyone grovels at their feet and serves them.

I know a place where ang mos arent given 1st class treatment - HFJs.

Service staff, managers and owners are fully aware ang mos arent heavy spenders. Selected locals get 1st class treatment.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This fake accent shit I hear more from middle aged aunties trying to impress Ang Mos. Go to SICC, you can see our Aunties talk to Ang Mo, can vomit. Not all but some. Raises your hackles to no end.

I was at a dinner party one time, upper middle class people, all locals and all chinese. I was so shocked when all the women greeted each other with pecks on the cheek ala French and Italian. WTF, we are all sinkies, what happened to "hor boh?" and a wave of the hand? I think some of these local sinkies at the party have lived overseas, but still to kiss each other on the cheek as a standard greeting was a surprise to me. maybe they are members of a fuck club that i am not privy to.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know a place where ang mos arent given 1st class treatment - HFJs.

Service staff, managers and owners are fully aware ang mos arent heavy spenders. Selected locals get 1st class treatment.

There is only one problem with this. Ang mohs get treated well simply because of their race and not their actions. In some ways in HFJ it is because of the actions of the person that warrants such treatment from the establishment. What happens when an ang moh spends a lot?

Ok anyway this is fair in the sense that it isn't the race of the person involved because that is unchangeable. It is the actions that determine the level of service the person gets correct? Ang moh fuckers won't get any leeway for being born one.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang moh are worse than ah tiong, I deal with them every day, those from UK and USA are at the top, it is the same all over the world.

Brit get drunk and start yelling making a fool of themself, American talk loudly and throw their weight around like they own the world, Ah Tiong are noisy and spit

When American travel they try to hide their identity and pass themself off as Canadian when ask by the local, they sew a Canada flag on their backpack.....:biggrin:

How to pretend you're Canadian when you travel - CNN.com

How to pretend you're Canadian when you travel. By Karla Cripps, CNN. updated ... flag jacking" the maple leaf still gets Americans better service abroad;
www.cnn.com/2013/07/01/travel/fake-canadians-canada-day-travel

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I get this in Perth, too. At the Asian shops, of all places. Ang Moh comes in to buy a couple of Asian groceries, and the shop worker goes around the whole shop to find the thing for him and bring it to him, and then at the cashier will fawn over him with how are yous, please, thank you, all smiles and come again, etc.
And us regulars asian customers who come every week to buy about a hundred bucks of groceries get nary a glance, much less a thank you... it's as if they are doing us a favor by letting us buy their stuff. F**king Asians.. they cause their own downfall.

What sort of Asians are those? Many Asians suffer from Uncle Tom syndrome

Last edited:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who fawn over Ang Mohs should spend a year living in any Ang Moh land. They'll soon be cured of their Pinkerton Syndrome when they realise that Ang Mohs are just as retarded as the rest of the world.

Without Ang Mohs, there would be no ang moh land for you to live in, okay? Respect the superior Ang Moh.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why the Americans even bother with going to Africa for slaves. They should just ask the cocksuckers here. The pricks will put on the chains willingly. An neh same. Pinoy lags worse. Years of prostitution. Same for Vietnam, Thai, Myanmar. I think only the Muslim countries dare to fuck them

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who ask you to speak to them in the comunist language?

I get more respect speaking to them cheena babee dolls in a latin language. They will humble up and suck my cock very nicely.

Out of my earshots, you can hear them cursing the anglophiles. Role reversal.

The tiongs have a habit of ganging up to suppoft each other, but fight with each other when the common threat is removed.

Also, they are brought up to be superior to othsrs, so even if they are no difference fron Sinkees, sinkees still feel inferior due to having uglier women than tiongs.

Tiong s are always the bestest of best, because they do not believe in nolife sinkie values. They prefer to totally fuck u upside down, steal your jobs, buy your house, then skiptown to superior AMURIKA!!!

fixed for you, neddy dear!!!

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
once, i had to pick up a visiting ang moh colleague in a taxi. when i got in, uncle just drive with black face.
the moment my ang moh colleague got in, taxi uncle turned into a shameless SPG. :oIo:

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. They will quickly find out that some of these these guys would not get a job mowing a lawn in their country. They have the set of scoundrels, arseholes as well as the good ones just like any other country.

The ang mohs you find here are mostly jobless in their own shit hole countries. They are the rejects and failures back home. If they are good, they will not be in Asia. They will be in Wall Street and Silicon Valley. They are here as economic parasites to enjoy the good life, grabbing jobs from locals, etc.

Where else in SE Asia can they find a better place to enjoy life? As for the pinoys, they are used to fawning over ang mohs like the Americans. Pinoys need Americans to protect them and they speak with Americans accent to imitate their masters.