• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wake up lah Singapore is no paradise....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Over the last 50 years Pap has successfully replaced education with indoctrination.
With an entire generation or two becoming like the dumbo 60.1%.
Dictatorial governments in countries around the world are being brought down.....a revolutionary wave machiam the one over 150 years that swept the world and abolished abosolute monarchy in over 50 countries.
The time is now, the time is here.....sinkies sheep rise up...our turn is coming.

narong pls don't show your ignorance here lah
rise up to what? to more chaos? to more violence? to more disruptions?
what indoctrination? are you being indoctrinated to think otherwise?
are you an idiot or are you just an ignorant fool? a product of our system?
there are many intelligent people here who are the products of our system
they are not fools, they are not idiots , they are not ignorant
how can you say that our education is nothing but indoctrination
what dictatorship are you talking about
we have a parliamentary democracy
the incumbent pap government has won all the elections fair and square
the oppositions are to be blamed for their poor performance
poor leadership poor organization poor public image
what do you know about revolutionary wave sweeping the world
so you want to compare Singapore those revolutions overseas
all of them have different agendas - engineered by big powers
don't be an idiot okay
Singapore is just too small - too vulnerable and too fragile to enjoy such luxuries
we are singaporeans
we do things our ways
pleas grow up and don't talk like the PHUAcg Gang ....thank you.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
No paradise meh? Food's good, road conditions good thanks to COE, champagne and wine are good, *hic*

I suspect many poor Singaporeans who don't travel do not know that life can actually be better. They are somewhat trapped in their thoughts that what is unchangeable is unchangeable and they can only cope with life and struggle through the challenges. I used to think that people are stupid to emigrate from such a wonderful place like Singapore to other countries where the system is described by our newspapers as completely flawed dysfunctional and unsafe. Just a short trip to one of Malaysia's backwater made me questions the assumptions on which Singaporean lives are built. Singapore is a sparkling micropolis with numerous millionaires but most of us will never be millionaires and will have to eke out an average life - 3 room flats, public transport, A level education. Many will not be able to afford marriage and children. We are now told to go to Malaysia when we are sick and old. Singapore is a paradise only to those who don't know better....

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muar according to Hylam jiu hoo kia Namewee

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6M8fnjPLx6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey you are right over there roads are full.of potholes
and poorly maintained ...but the thing is every family has a car

A car in Singapore is a waste of money no matter how much it costs. You can get everywhere by train, bus or taxi within less than an hour, which is much cheaper and environmentally friendly. If anything, i fault the government for not be doing more for cyclists. Cycling is clearly the supreme mode of transport.

How beautiful would life be without those sickening exhaust fumes and traffic noises everywhere. Imagine, no road rages, complaints about maids washing cars, FT's using supercars as weapons, drunk bengs killing families, fighting over parking lots, stomping of people sleeping in the car with engine running and much more crap like that. TRUE PARADISE!

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer that cars are cheap. You ever tried getting around KL at peak hour traffic? Better to pay for COEs, cut the car population by 3/4 and drive around smoothly.

hey you are right over there roads are full.of potholes
and poorly maintained ...but the thing is every family has a car

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A car in Singapore is a waste of money no matter how much it costs. You can get everywhere by train, bus or taxi within less than an hour, which is much cheaper and environmentally friendly. If anything, i fault the government for not be doing more for cyclists. Cycling is clearly the supreme mode of transport.

How beautiful would life be without those sickening exhaust fumes and traffic noises everywhere. Imagine, no road rages, complaints about maids washing cars, FT's using supercars as weapons, drunk bengs killing families, fighting over parking lots, stomping of people sleeping in the car with engine running and much more crap like that. TRUE PARADISE!

Pap will never promote cycling...they cannot make billions from COEs, ERP, Taxes, fees, fines from bicycles.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are already promoting it. Look at all the park connectors and cycling towns popping up all over the island. The push comes very late though.

That's casual cycling. We are talking about cycling as a transportation to everywhere. Nabeh :oIo:, you want to be the first to enter my ignore list? :biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's casual cycling. We are talking about cycling as a transportation to everywhere. Nabeh :oIo:, you want to be the first to enter my ignore list? :biggrin:

The idea is to have intra-town networks which connect to the PCN's. I will cover most of the island when completed.

Not suitable for transportation? Get yourself an electric bike and you won't even break a sweat.

Last edited:

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muar according to Hylam jiu hoo kia Namewee

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6M8fnjPLx6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This guy met me muar is a small place and everyone knows him, i said I was from Singapore only he spew all sorts of vulgarities at me...I thought to myself what a bloody uncouthed pai kia typical type to end up as mechanic or lorry driver ....a few yrs later he became Malaysia's top grossing movie director

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pap will never promote cycling...they cannot make billions from COEs, ERP, Taxes, fees, fines from bicycles.

another no brainer reply
the weather is not suitable
we are too small a place
our roads and highways are too croweded
it's too dangerous
if you want to be a cyclist
go the nordic countries....use your brains next time

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another no brainer reply
the weather is not suitable
we are too small a place
our roads and highways are too croweded
it's too dangerous
if you want to be a cyclist
go the nordic countries....use your brains next time

Kopiturd pls dun reply for the sake of replying.
I never advocate cycling....infact I want all cyclists to be banned from roads.
You insults or whatever is wasted on me...go target someone else you might have some success.