• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WAHAHAHA! This shit is funny!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They think we are still in the 70s where we have no internet.

Actually, there's no need for internet to know. The 70s folks knew just as well, but then LKY was still relatively young, could and would destroy anyone standing in his way in Singapore. Those folks understood that too, just too bad those days there wasn't any feasible challenger after the removal of LCS.

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see..... I served 2.5 years + 13 ICT compared to 2 years + 10 ICT now,
$13K sounds just about right doesn't it Mr Koo ??

jw5

Loyal
Oh! They are allowing ns men to bring their laptops in for in camp training.
My mistake. I didn't understand at first, because I thought it was lapdogs.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a good laugh. Does it mean women and FTs do not enjoy such benefits?

As usual, these Sporeans KPKB about anything. Gahment don't give money for their NS duties, they KPKB - that NS is killing them.

Gahment give them money, also KPKB that it's not enough, or Gahment belittle their NS duties.

Old Lau Peng like us served 2.5 years of NS and get $90 a month kiri kanang, kiri kanang & polished boots whole day and night think it was our national duties to serve. Some of course think gahment exploited us, but they also served quietly and count their ROD days.