• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WAHAHAHA! This shit is funny!

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
20100903-ri861amixuwuyra98n173rxetw.jpg

I have a good laugh. Does it mean women and FTs do not enjoy such benefits?
:oIo::oIo:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder so yaya papaya.

Name : Assoc Prof Koo Tsai Kee (Minister of State, Ministry of Defence)
Constituency : Tanjong Pagar GRC
Address : Ministry of Defence, MINDEF Building Gombak Drive, Off Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 669638
Tel : 67683125
Fax : 63143602
Email : [email protected]
CV : Click here to view the CV

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW what is he professoring in ?:confused:

1973-1974 Bachelor of Surveying (University of Newcastle)
1974-1976 Bachelor of Surveying (First Class Honours) (University of New South Wales)
1983-1984 Graduate Diploma in Photogrammetry/Engineering (University College London)
1985 Master of Science (with distinction) (University College London)
1991 Master of Philosophy (University College London)

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come he dun have phd he can be prof? a bit pull string one leh...

Last edited:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Was trying to figure out how us Lau Peng has benefited? So, this explains.

Comparatively it is like telling those security guards guarding the residents of Condominium that they have benefited from their service by achieving peace in their place of work and therefore they should be paid NS rated Salary and not market rated. And they should not complain as NS men has the added liability to go for war. :rolleyes:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember we had an assoc prof for a lecturer, we were told assoc prof are those that cannot make the mark and kenna probation. So the impression given to us was assoc prof is half fark professor.

how come he dun have phd he can be prof? a bit pull string one leh...

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reading comment from this Assoc Prof local talent....i suddenly realised how wrong i am - if this is what we have as one - we seriously require better FOREIGN talents :o

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember we had an assoc prof for a lecturer, we were told assoc prof are those that cannot make the mark and kenna probation. So the impression given to us was assoc prof is half fark professor.

that one is assistant prof la, they are under probation for 4 years to 5. if cannot produce any good papers or any decent amt of phd holders (require a quite a lot paper to publish), they will be kick out of the faculty.

once u pass the requirement then will become assoc prof. full prof not so easy one, i suspect this guy is not a faculty member but adjunct.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never care for this level of academic achievements so dont quite know.:o

Maybe because I dont have phd thats why can't reconcile with his brilliant logic:biggrin:

that one is assistant prof la, they are under probation for 4 years to 5. if cannot produce any good papers or any decent amt of phd holders (require a quite a lot paper to publish), they will be kick out of the faculty.

once u pass the requirement then will become assoc prof. full prof not so easy one, i suspect this guy is not a faculty member but adjunct.