• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Would you want to try this method to get a chiobu's phone number off the street?

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl is very gracious and open minded. Not every ang mo girl is as open minded and easy going like her

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Who asks for "phone number" in this day and age??? I don't even know what my own phone number is.

Piersqsw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just wanted to say that not all girls are comfortable giving out their real phone numbers to strangers. While it's great that the girl in the video was gracious and open-minded, not every girl will be like that. If you're looking for a way to get a phone number without revealing your identity, you could try using a free phone number for verification. There are websites out there that let you generate temporary phone numbers for situations like this. Just be sure to use these numbers responsibly and don't do anything that could potentially harm or harass someone. And remember, at the end of the day, getting someone's phone number off the street without their consent is not cool.

Last edited: