• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to get a Singapore number while away from singapore in my name

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi-

Does any one know how to get a Singapore Number while away from Singapore? I am a Resident ( SPR ) but currently not physically in spore.

Is esim the only way if this is one possibility? my phone is not compatible with eSim and may have to buy a new phone if that is the only way. Please advise all possible tried and tested ways.

Need it for communication matters.

Thank you

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
So he is asking how to get a sg phone line/number.
But even if he manage to get a sg number and he is not based in sg, during roaming he also won't get a sg number de woh

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But even if he manage to get a sg number and he is not based in a sg, during roaming he also won't get a sg number de woh
Having a SG number will make him feel more like a sinkie mah.

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
But even if he manage to get a sg number and he is not based in sg, during roaming he also won't get a sg number de woh

By Singapore number i mean Singapore Mobile Sim card number, sorry i assumed it would be understood.
Does anyone know if it is possible nby any chance?

I can see that a couple of sg telecom companies provide an eSim (which does not need physical delivery of sim card) with a valid Singapore ID proof. But my phone does not support eSim, so i may have to purchase one.

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays still got people use idd call de mare? So expensive everyone will use Internet call mah
Since i am away from Singapore atmo, i am looking for a mobile number which i can give so that local sg person can call me without having to pay international call rates.

Skype previously used to offer a virtual sg number , but now it has stopped for Sinapore

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since i am away from Singapore atmo, i am looking for a mobile number which i can give so that local sg person can call me without having to pay international call rates.
you will pay international call rates when you use your Singapore number overseas.
why don't you use whatsapp?

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wont use
you will pay international call rates when you use your Singapore number overseas.
why don't you use whatsapp?
I wont use it much, besides the monthly subscription rates and any incoming official calls that i get.

Some Job applications need a Singapore registered number. However even whatsapp needs a phone number to register