• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Using zapping to intimidate non-premium nicks

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whine and whine...

Sammy,

Your postings over the last few days suggest that you are in cahoots, connivance and conspiracy with the network of zappers to bully non premium account like GD.

couple of points...

1. Good job

2. Continue killing these IB clones

3. The more kills the merrier.

now...i am meeting Joetys for dinner... anyone want free premium wine and good cuisine? :biggrin:

of course got women too lah...:biggrin:

imagine all the effort of logging in amd out to up his clone and then kena nuked...whahaha...wonder who is the nuclear bomber :biggrin:

well spotted...

i oso note that GD kena nuked ... thot he had 700+ points but kena nuked...by who huh? :biggrin:

My guess would be you. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I may not agree with your political views but that don't stop me from giving you a hand in stopping your points losses.:smile:

I got political view meh??? I just come here and TCSS... Anyway Thanks for the points if it is from you... Can give NTUC vouches bo???:biggrin:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammy,

Your postings over the last few days suggest that you are in cahoots, connivance and conspiracy with the network of zappers to bully non premium account like GD.

I am not in cahoots. But i suppork them rather than assholic scroobal and cronies who are fakies and power hungry to manipulate this forum.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not in cahoots. But i suppork them rather than assholic scroobal and cronies who are fakies and power hungry to manipulate this forum.

Very well. Then start debating the issues like a man and stop gloating over points and zaps as if they can win an argument.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very well. Then start debating the issues like a man and stop gloating over points and zaps as if they can win an argument.

It seems that u are the whiner over points from reading thisbthread and other threads.

And is there a new rule that we must debate? You forum owner ah?

really a spastic fucktard. :biggrin:
And

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got political view meh??? I just come here and TCSS... Anyway Thanks for the points if it is from you... Can give NTUC vouches bo???:biggrin:

I only gave 12 lousy points lor. you had 400+ rep points when I last look. maybe ah leong reinstate your points.

ntuc vouchers I also want lor... anything to defray cost of living.:biggrin:

everyone here has a political view. even being neutral also another kind of political view.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only gave 12 lousy points lor. you had 400+ rep points when I last look. maybe ah leong reinstate your points.

ntuc vouchers I also want lor... anything to defray cost of living.:biggrin:

everyone here has a political view. even being neutral also another kind of political view.

Well said...got more ntuc vouchers for me?

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guilty conscience people all like that one lah... have clones then complain clones kena zap.. have cronies... then complain cronies kena zap...then ask people debate...debate ki lan! :biggrin:

really like PAP hor...:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody is talking about the forum. You explained how you handle the zapping and I said most people would not beg for points like you. They just leave.

My points have been going South. Sam topped it up and I told him to remove it. Unlike you I don't need to suck dick to post here. There will come a time, when my points will go and I will go. And treat it is still as a good experience as its was indeed the case.

You mean those who zap me to moderation work for Sam???:eek:

I do not give a fuck what is happening in this forum... I visit this forum and bring me joy... I will come again... If I visit this forum and leave being angry, I will leave this forum... You try to bring in more peoples or members for this forum... Sam will not pay you for it...:biggrin:

Erection2013

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody is talking about the forum. You explained how you handle the zapping and I said most people would not beg for points like you. They just leave.

My points have been going South. Sam topped it up and I told him to remove it. Unlike you I don't need to suck dick to post here. There will come a time, when my points will go and I will go. And treat it is still as a good experience as its was indeed the case.

How about jw5, Alamaking, Joetys and you take my taxi tonight and we talk over it over a beer?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the tome?

Its not what you post or did not post. Its the bullying. Hope you can tell the difference. Its nothing to do with the Bangkok pimp buying friendship or posting his life story. Lets face it many do enjoy his postings me included. If my neighbour's home security wireless CCTV provides entertainment nobody is going to complain are they? We will probably set record timing for the interesting bits unless its an Ah Lau and Ah Soh.

Its his gang and what they do. There are so many forummers that do wacky and things but as long as they dont harm others nobody cares.

Most PAP conditioned Singaporeans will mind their own business and few will speak up until it hits them. This is no different.

The forum is just a reflection of the real world. it will not be a Utopia environment where bullying is non existent or free speech is a divine right.

as for uncle frog a papib or isd, it non of our business. forummers meet him with their eyes open, if really conned by uncle frog, that too bad as they didn't adhere to ah long's advise of not meeting ppl in the forum. if anyone think his pictures posts mean uncle frog is flaunting his wealth, feel free to ignore all his posts.

As for alamaking or raider zapping ppl, it within the rights given to them by ah leong when ah leong sold the rights for money to upkeep the servers.

for us freeloaders, just do our part. the forum is machiam like those free Apps games available on smartphone, the freeloaders will always kenna attack by those paying gamers by virtual of hero characters brought with $$ will always be stronger than those hero characters exchange using free credits.:biggrin: