• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Using zapping to intimidate non-premium nicks

Erection2013

Alfrescian
Loyal
grown up men who were supposed to be successful in life behaving like girls whining all day long. shame on all of you. luckily i am a driver taxi :o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Colonel Saunders started the KFC franchise at age 65.........

But I know what you mean, I'm also enjoying myself regularly with happy endings massages and romancing women taxi drivers and also having happy endings with friends with benefits, that include divorcees, single moms, clinic assistants, nurses, sophomores and home team policewomen.

Great! More happy endings for you then.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you people should go and drive a taxi like me and you will know the real meaning of life :mad:

If everyone heal your advise and all go drive taxi... Than who will sit on the taxi???:confused:

I would prefer to sit on your taxi or drive a new car to learn the meaning of life...:biggrin:

Erection2013

Alfrescian
Loyal
If everyone heal your advise and all go drive taxi... Than who will sit on the taxi???:confused:

I would prefer to sit on your taxi or drive a new car to learn the meaning of life...:biggrin:

advice, not advise. heed, not heal. sit in, not sit on. if you sit on my taxi, you would be dead :o

you should driver a taxi to speak good england

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
advice, not advise. heed, not heal. sit in, not sit on. if you sit on my taxi, you would be dead :o

you should driver a taxi to speak good england

Thank you very much... England no good... If I need to drive a taxi to learn england... I rather sit on your taxi...:eek:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pointless sugar coating it.

Here is an extreme analogy hopefully to drive home the point. You want to buy a toothbrush and the cashier scans the bar code and throws it on the floor. You ask to see the boss and the boss picks it up and hands it to you. The same thing happens to you 3 times and you tell a forum how you handle the situation.

Most people would not even bother to go back to the store again.

There is no consequence management so it repeats itself. Sam cannot work out how to foster freedom of speech in a commercial operation.

Since when I said you need to beg for help??? Shout and beg are difference right? If the admin refuse to help, just stop coming here... It is so difficult to leave this forum??? Unless you have an agenda here...:eek:

Like i said it before, if I cannot post normally in this forum... I will go off and be a reader for this forum if i find it still funny and entertaining...:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam cannot work out how to foster freedom of speech in a commercial operation.

There is no place more free than this forum. Those in moderation can still post. I do my best to clear the queue at least 5 to 6 times a day so there should not be too much of a delay.

Even the garbage posts are not deleted. They are just reclassified.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That I agree and thus why many are here. But the bullying does take place. The best rated forum in terms of freedom of speech does not automatically mean that no bullying takes place.

I am trying to explain to him that he had to ask your help to continue posting - not once but 3 times. I am sure he is the rare few that does it. Any man worth his salt with a bit of pride would not even bother.

Alamaking, the Pimp and gang think that it is funny bullying those who can't defend themselves point wise. They are also aware that the point structure helps them more than it does any other forum member.

There is no place more free than this forum. Those in moderation can still post. I do my best to clear the queue at least 5 to 6 times a day so there should not be too much of a delay.

Even the garbage posts are not deleted. They are just reclassified.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
those who complain about intimidation obviously have a guilty conscience...cos their efforts creating clones goes into the waste...:biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pointless sugar coating it.

Here is an extreme analogy hopefully to drive home the point. You want to buy a toothbrush and the cashier scans the bar code and throws it on the floor. You ask to see the boss and the boss picks it up and hands it to you. The same thing happens to you 3 times and you tell a forum how you handle the situation.

Most people would not even bother to go back to the store again.

There is no consequence management so it repeats itself. Sam cannot work out how to foster freedom of speech in a commercial operation.

You mean those who zap me to moderation work for Sam???:eek:

I do not give a fuck what is happening in this forum... I visit this forum and bring me joy... I will come again... If I visit this forum and leave being angry, I will leave this forum... You try to bring in more peoples or members for this forum... Sam will not pay you for it...:biggrin:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I do not give a fuck what is happening in this forum... I visit this forum and bring me joy... I will come again... If I visit this forum and leave being angry, I will leave this forum... You try to bring in more peoples or members for this forum... Sam will not pay you for it...:biggrin:

You are truly not the sharpest tool in the shed. This thread is to speak up on behalf of people like you who have been zapped into moderation for no rhyme or reason. Being all "oh its no big deal why are you making a fuss" is not the issue here. The mature ones understand it is the work of juveniles who can be safely ignore.

Goldendragon and you take it as a non issue and that's good but the intent is still to bully which I felt compelled to point out. And scroobal was right about the part about keeping silent only send the signal that encourages more of the same. Read the toothbrush story again and see if you understand.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The forum is just a reflection of the real world. it will not be a Utopia environment where bullying is non existent or free speech is a divine right.

as for uncle frog a papib or isd, it non of our business. forummers meet him with their eyes open, if really conned by uncle frog, that too bad as they didn't adhere to ah long's advise of not meeting ppl in the forum. if anyone think his pictures posts mean uncle frog is flaunting his wealth, feel free to ignore all his posts.

As for alamaking or raider zapping ppl, it within the rights given to them by ah leong when ah leong sold the rights for money to upkeep the servers.

for us freeloaders, just do our part. the forum is machiam like those free Apps games available on smartphone, the freeloaders will always kenna attack by those paying gamers by virtual of hero characters brought with $$ will always be stronger than those hero characters exchange using free credits.:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I may not agree with your political views but that don't stop me from giving you a hand in stopping your points losses.:smile: