• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Using Angmoh in 'Speak Mandarin Campaign' TV advertisement

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
no. i gave u infraction, 'cause u are getting unreasonable. u spam me all over the place. its not that u had embarrassed me or badgered me into speechlessness. its u are spamming me. asking me same kind of questions all over the place. thats why i have to make a stand by giving u infraction.

oh i am so sorry, i did not realise that i was being unreasonable.... i thot i was just asking you a simple question whether 鳩 rhymes with 洲, 女and 逑?
and whether 菜 rhymes with 女 and 之 since SUNDAY but you keep saying it is fine? i thot you have problems of comprehending the difference between "fine" and "rhyme" because they rhyme too?

let do this like you are a six year old:

鳩 rhymes with 洲, 女and 逑.(Yes or No) just pick one

菜 rhymes with 女 and 之,(Yes or No) just pick one

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had answered your question here. please don't go all around the place asking me the same question.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=199938&postcount=606

oh thats nice, let uncle open the post and see what you say hor:

"i don't care. i don't care whether it rhymes or not. so please stop spamming me with this same old question. let me tell u one more time just in case u don't get it:

i don't care whether it rhymes or not in mandarin. as long it sounds fine to me in mandarin, thats okay. i could recite the poem in mandarin without go learn to recite it in dialect."

ok , let me do this like you are a five year old:

鳩 rhymes with 洲, 女and 逑.(Yes?)

菜 rhymes with 女 and 之,(Yes?)

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh thats nice, let uncle open the post and see what you say hor:

"i don't care. i don't care whether it rhymes or not. so please stop spamming me with this same old question. let me tell u one more time just in case u don't get it:

i don't care whether it rhymes or not in mandarin. as long it sounds fine to me in mandarin, thats okay. i could recite the poem in mandarin without go learn to recite it in dialect."

ok , let me do this like you are a five year old:

鳩 rhymes with 洲, 女and 逑.(Yes?)

菜 rhymes with 女 and 之,(Yes?)

i had answered your question at other thread. its the same question, so would mind just stick to that thread instead of asking me same question all over the place?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had answered your question at other thread. its the same question, so would mind just stick to that thread instead of asking me same question all over the place?

errrh,, my questino was whether it RHYMES not whether it sounds fine to soemone who does not read chinese...thank you? so you cannot tell us whether it rhymes? if you have pls tell us which post did you tell us whether it rhymes or not? thank you again

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
foreigners especially the permanent residents are the ones going to save sinkees from doom ... so be grateful for the wisdom of pap and the PRs in singapore ...