• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Update on Jason Chee

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
537163_550271928338326_624179527_n.jpg

He looks like a fighter. Go Jason go!

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My heart really goes out to this man.

Extreme adversity brings out the best side of humanity. I only wish Singaporeans & the govt could do more to help him and his family.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now he can do something we all can't: take part in the Special Olympics.

Paralympics, not special olympics.

From wiki: Special Olympics is the world's largest sports organization for children and adults with intellectual disabilities.......

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's the guy that lost 3 of his limbs onboard the ship.

Does the American have a medal for sacrifice on duty, not in time of any war? or conflict?, this Jason must be given one, SINgapore equivalent. Lost his limbs for his country...must be promoted to Rear Admiral (NS) special reserves, much more spunk & courage than one, who see water & run with his vehicle & other RADM who ask " what do you think" & many others..they never lost their limbs for SINGapore..many SINgaporeans have lost theirs for their inefficiencies...:rolleyes:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does the American have a medal for sacrifice on duty, not in time of any war? or conflict?, this Jason must be given one, SINgapore equivalent. Lost his limbs for his country...must be promoted to Rear Admiral (NS) special reserves, much more spunk & courage than one, who see water & run with his vehicle & other RADM who ask " what do you think" & many others..they never lost their limbs for SINGapore..many SINgaporeans have lost theirs for their inefficiencies...:rolleyes:

isnt this an accident while performing his duty? it's not bravery nor a call beyond his duty. shdnt accord him a medal

the govt shd compensate him for the injury

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't really say I sympathize with him... unlike your typical NS conscript he had signed up as a regular in the military. It's an occupational hazard, just like a construction worker falling to his death from a high platform. There are inherent risks with the job. Shit happens.

0.jpg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is bravery bitch.

where got bravery? straight forward case of accident at work and injury.

some people got killed during accident at work, some got injured during accident at work.

Jason got injured in a work accident and lost three limbs. No bravery involved

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where got bravery? straight forward case of accident at work and injury.

some people got killed during accident at work, some got injured during accident at work.

Jason got injured in a work accident and lost three limbs. No bravery involved

This man was serving his country. His response to personal tragedy is brave. Your comments are unwarranted.

I think you should be in the kitchen cooking meals for him.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to agree there is no bravery. He didn't lose his limbs cos he fought in a war to defend he country. He could have made a mistake resulting in the accident.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dont they promote him? He sacrificed himself for the country

I don't know how this accident is a sacrifice to this country. Did Singapore benefit from it? Did he do it intentionally?

Sadly it's just a worksite accident.

Last edited: