• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unsupporting WP -- The Lost of confidence in WP has started

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does anyone know why Got More Shit keeps smearing WP? Is he jealous cos he failed as an 'oppo' leader? Or cos he is a pappie dog? Or cos he is just a sorry excuse of a fucked up asshole that spews more shit from his mouth than his asshole ?

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You doggedness to discredit the WP is admirable, laughable though. Cant you see that with every 'serious' problem, WP became more and more popular successful? Totally opposite of what you wished for.

which means GOD MENG SENG is a double/triple agent for the WP/PAP duocracy!!!

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey the PAP supporter is here,,,Got More Shit is sprouting more shit again,,,guess he is gearing up for the next erection......will he join the PAP? i mean since he so pro PAP,,why even bother to call himself opposition?

Don't support WP means PAP supporter? what logic is this? :confused:

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
goh meng seng I support you.

I supported you in 2006 when you were with wp, I supported you in 2011 when you were with nsp. but can you just stick to something you have started and finish it off instead of butterfly-ing among different parties? make you seem like those no principle, no determination, short attention span, opportunist type.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I havent post in years because politics has become so boring...
The last time i post here regularly was to flame GMS...

One can question his motive and integrity and even his objectivity but if you read his point as a neutral... 1 has to admit he got it spot on... of course you can still be dusgusted with him as a human and shit character

PAP has really fuck up big time in the last 3 years, there was no 1 to hold them accountable...

WP have also fuck up and PAP has spare no effort to make them look bad... really make me wonder who s checking who?
why is the Govt checking the Opp? but the opp is sleeping and not checking the govt..

No matter how the govt have eff up, 1 must admit that govt have been thinking out of the box for the last 3 years... doing things that can be consider far more radical than anything that WP has proposed..

WP on the other hand has been recycling the same old broken ideas thats had been rebutted... like nationalising mrt and all the welfare nonsense

and I think LLL for the past years has not really doing anything in parliament other than always harping on the same shit of doing more for single mothers and work life balance..
these kind of quality can be minister or not??? all the bullshit motherhood ideas...

WP can be unimaginative, no alternative ideas, but its main selling point is not more of the same and that is exactly they have done.... they really fuck up with the TC..

cant even manage a town council how to run the govt???

the straw that broke the back for me is when my FT colleague who dun even follow sg news closely ask me whether WP is a subsidary of the PAP... I really want to defend WP but I really cant open my mouth..

yes WP is like the guy who just keep quiet all the time and every1 think he is so calm, cool and collected ... but wait long enough, you realise actually he is really dumd or/and retarded

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP fuck up on the TC?? What about PAP? what shit has PAP hidden all these years,,,talk about people who live in glass houses and throwing stones,,

I havent post in years because politics has become so boring...
The last time i post here regularly was to flame GMS...

One can question his motive and integrity and even his objectivity but if you read his point as a neutral... 1 has to admit he got it spot on... of course you can still be dusgusted with him as a human and shit character

PAP has really fuck up big time in the last 3 years, there was no 1 to hold them accountable...

WP have also fuck up and PAP has spare no effort to make them look bad... really make me wonder who s checking who?
why is the Govt checking the Opp? but the opp is sleeping and not checking the govt..

No matter how the govt have eff up, 1 must admit that govt have been thinking out of the box for the last 3 years... doing things that can be consider far more radical than anything that WP has proposed..

WP on the other hand has been recycling the same old broken ideas thats had been rebutted... like nationalising mrt and all the welfare nonsense

and I think LLL for the past years has not really doing anything in parliament other than always harping on the same shit of doing more for single mothers and work life balance..
these kind of quality can be minister or not??? all the bullshit motherhood ideas...

WP can be unimaginative, no alternative ideas, but its main selling point is not more of the same and that is exactly they have done.... they really fuck up with the TC..

cant even manage a town council how to run the govt???

the straw that broke the back for me is when my FT colleague who dun even follow sg news closely ask me whether WP is a subsidary of the PAP... I really want to defend WP but I really cant open my mouth..

yes WP is like the guy who just keep quiet all the time and every1 think he is so calm, cool and collected ... but wait long enough, you realise actually he is really dumd or/and retarded

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only PAP sex scandal that is being talked about today is Pinky and her husband,,,what did Pinky see in HC? is HC really a women? Is Pinky a women in disguise? Is Pinky a faggot? Is Pinky's real love Kopiuncle and Boss Sam// That sort of gossip magazine stuff,,,

They've been hiding our money and lots of sex scandals.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only PAP sex scandal that is being talked about today is Pinky and her husband,,,what did Pinky see in HC? is HC really a women? Is Pinky a women in disguise? Is Pinky a faggot? Is Pinky's real love Kopiuncle and Boss Sam// That sort of gossip magazine stuff,,,

that was a forced marriage regardless of sexual orientation. Pinky made a mistake with first wife and daddy made sure he wouldn't