• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unreasonable zapping

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These low life scumbag pap ib. Oa retard is their leader. Beware of this asshole. He is also no1 leongsam asslicker.

And since u like to make me wait patiently for your replies, i am helping u to achieve that. :p I go after clone makers, trolls and stalkers like u that serve no useful purpose in this forum. I don't even zap forummers for disagreeing with their opinions and views. :biggrin:

PigFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
And since i am a dog and like to wait patiently for your replies, i am helping u to achieve that. :p I go after clone makers, trolls and stalkers like myself that serve no useful purpose in this forum. I even zap forummers for disagreeing. :biggrin:

Anyway PAP IB OA retard, be a good dog and wait for my post. whahahaha.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Leongsam, i thought you are a No 3 in your list! How come you dont get zapped daily? :biggrin:

Some members are probably afraid that I'll retaliate but I never have. I get zapped on a regular basis because of my obnoxious persona though and considering the fact that I've been here since day one by default, I have pathetically low points.

If I wasn't the forum admin, I'd be at -9000 or worse by now.

PigFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
And since u like to make me wait patiently for your replies, i am helping u to achieve that. :p I go after clone makers, trolls and stalkers like u that serve no useful purpose in this forum. I don't even zap forummers for disagreeing with their opinions and views. :biggrin:

Anymore zaps from you?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some members are probably afraid that I'll retaliate but I never have. I get zapped on a regular basis because of my obnoxious persona though and considering the fact that I've been here since day one by default, I have pathetically low points.

If I wasn't the forum admin, I'd be at -9000 or worse by now.

you should not give free points to any other members, that include those members who are being zapped to moderation for no reasons. infp members are paying money for the privilege of zapping other members. you should look after the interests of your valued infp customers, who are contributing to the continued success of this forum.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
you should not give free points to any other members, that include those members who are being zapped to moderation for no reasons. infp members are paying money for the privilege of zapping other members. you should look after the interests of your valued infp customers, who are contributing to the continued success of this forum.

I don't give any points away. I adopt a hands off approach when it comes to the rep system unless I see obvious abuse.

PigFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why play saint when u have been zapping my clones for years and bought many InfP to give yourself points? You think that by stalking me can put me off? You will be disappointed? :biggrin:

OA retard the PAP IB chief,

You used 22 clones to zap me 400+points. But that cannot be all right? Surely PAP can afford to buy more INFP. Show me your power la.:wink:

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OA retard the PAP IB chief,

You used 22 clones to zap me 400+points. But that cannot be all right? Surely PAP can afford to buy more INFP. Show me your power la.:wink:

How come you never mention that PAP IB has 44 InfP accounts? :eek: Now u have to wait patiently for my football updates to appear moron. :biggrin:

PigFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come you never mention that PAP IB has 44 InfP accounts? :eek: Now u have to wait patiently for my football updates to appear moron. :biggrin:

OA retard,

only no-life morons stayed up at 3am to do posting. who cares about your soocer posts? just spam anyway. all copy and paste stuff.

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is looking 4 me again? I am the chief :biggrin:

Screen captured. :eek:

vCWwU6A.jpg

PigFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alert! OA army is a ex malaysian chinese, who never serve a single day of NS, next time he zap you or infract you or give anti PAP messages, just tell him to fxxk off back to malaysia.

Ex-malaysian. Now PR working for PAP. Beware of him.

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Later today i will repay back the "zaps" to those powerless clones posting in the main folder. :biggrin:

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ex-malaysian. Now PR working for PAP. Beware of him.

What a moron. Dragging in an anonymous gullible singveld who, until today is unable to produce proof and is dumb to believe lies of anonymous PAP IB clones that PM him. :biggrin:

You are another moron, i can update my threads real time and every few minutes. If u do that then u are smelling after my fart and dedicated your time to me. I should feel honored with that. :biggrin:

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reputation system doesn't prevent anyone from saying anything they want. The rep score is simply a number which reflects one or more of the following :

1. Popularity. Some nicks hardly ever get zapped eg Zhihau. I looked through 12 pages of data and only one zap in 5 years.

2. Credibility. Clones tend to get zapped daily.

3. Attitude. Pricks, arseholes, Mr Know-alls tend to get zapped regularly. Nobody likes such characters either in the forum or in real life.

4. Political affiliation. Politics is alive and well in the forum and there's nothing wrong with that.

All good and true but zapping somebody into moderation is equivalent to censorship. Why does somebody with a different political view or an ugly face deserve to have his posts moderated or be put at the mercy of others?

Last edited: