• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unreasonable zapping

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
A particular person is deliberately and consistently zapping me with around -20 points every few days. I don't usually care about points but this is getting irritating and I will eventually be zapped into moderation at this rate. Obviously this faggot wants my account dead.

Can site admin please help?

I got up five one day minus twenty plus the next

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
A particular person is deliberately and consistently zapping me with around -20 points every few days. I don't usually care about points but this is getting irritating and I will eventually be zapped into moderation at this rate. Obviously this faggot wants my account dead.

my friend, u are not alone. mine also got zapped like anything.

why are we here in the first place? to zap others becos of their opinions which beg to differ from us or irritates us?

definitely NOT!

we are here to voice our opinions. there is always the IGNORE KEY. why losers love to zap.....well, just let them zap to their heart's delights. it gets to show how immature these clowns are.

leongsam, the host is to be blamed for not deactivating such childish gimmicks. perhaps he shouldn't claim that this is a FREE SPEECH FORUM. it's such a self-humiliating and embarrassment.

so just take it with strive. don't be bothered by those zappers...and also those who up u.

our presence here is to share opinions whether u like to read it or not, u got a choice to click the IGNORE KEY unless u prove yourself to be an idiot, a coward and a brainless loser.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of zapping is probably done by the forum admin to "encourage" you to buy the membership.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checked your account and I found a whole lot of clones accounts have added more than 40 points to your account in JUST A SINGLE DAY!!!! :eek:

What sort of action should I take against this sort of abuse of the rep system?

deactivate the infraction and the reputation points.

it's simple as that. obviously u like to create strife among the forummers and all their childish mentally all spilled out.

what a bunch of fools and disillusioned lot!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's simple as that. obviously u like to create strife among the forummers and all their childish mentally all spilled out.

I think the point and rep system is perfectly fine.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of zapping is probably done by the forum admin to "encourage" you to buy the membership.

then what's next? u get zapped until back to where u germinate and then what? buy again?

if ur opinions hold water, u shall remain untouched, unfazed and unbothered by such childish cowardly pranks.

there are always sickening idiots around and if u r tempted to play their kind of silly little game, u degrade yourself to their miserable level which isn't worth the effort or your time.

Last edited:

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good point. Political supporters of all parties like to zap other people.

my friend, u are not alone. mine also got zapped like anything.

why are we here in the first place? to zap others becos of their opinions which beg to differ from us or irritates us?

definitely NOT!

we are here to voice our opinions. there is always the IGNORE KEY. why losers love to zap.....well, just let them zap to their heart's delights. it gets to show how immature these clowns are.

leongsam, the host is to be blamed for not deactivating such childish gimmicks. perhaps he shouldn't claim that this is a FREE SPEECH FORUM. it's such a self-humiliating and embarrassment.

so just take it with strive. don't be bothered by those zappers...and also those who up u.

our presence here is to share opinions whether u like to read it or not, u got a choice to click the IGNORE KEY unless u prove yourself to be an idiot, a coward and a brainless loser.

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then sam cannot generate money for the forum.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see that you are still sore about Tey.

No, I'm not sore about that accused, who is not the first nor will he be the last to be fixed by the Leegime.

I am just reminding the PAP IBs that they will not miss me as the Jarga claims.

As for mass zapping PAP IBs are the ones that do this the most, so they have no right to complain when they fall victim to their own tactics.

Your claim that Boss only up those who support PAP is obviously not true. I have never said a good word about the PAP in any of my posts, but I have been upped twice by Boss after mass zapping.

And yes, I will ALWAYS be on the lookout for Lockeliberal who has nothing to worry about so long as he does not spew legal gibberish. :rolleyes:

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That makes me wonder why he would give you points since he is so full of praises for PAP. And if watchmen8 is really PAP IB then why sam do not want to up him?

No, I'm not sore about that accused, who is not the first nor will he be the last to be fixed by the Leegime.

I am just reminding the PAP IBs that they will not miss me as the Jarga claims.

As for mass zapping PAP IBs are the ones that do this the most, so they have no right to complain when they fall victim to their own tactics.

Your claim that Boss only up those who support PAP is obviously not true. I have never said a good word about the PAP in any of my posts, but I have been upped twice by Boss after mass zapping.

And yes, I will ALWAYS be on the lookout for Lockeliberal who has nothing to worry about so long as he does not spew legal gibberish. :rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you kidding me! It's one of the most popular features of the forum. More than 500 reputation votes are cast daily.

those points are like shit stained tissues destined to be flushed away. totally worthless! don't be a little idiot to fool all the bigger retarded idiots.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
those points are like shit stained tissues destined to be flushed away. totally worthless! don't be a little idiot to fool all the bigger retarded idiots.

I don't care what sort of analogy you assign. The fact remains that it is one of the most used features of the forum. If nobody liked the rep system, it would remain unused like the Calendar feature and the Chat room.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
That makes me wonder why he would give you points since he is so full of praises for PAP. And if watchmen8 is really PAP IB then why sam do not want to up him?

For the real answer you have to ask Boss, but he may not want to show his hand.

You obviously have not been subjected to the Socratic method of teaching/discussion. Just because a lecturer takes an opposite view does not mean that he subscribes to it. He may be trying to make the students think about the pros and cons of different standpoints.

Me thinks he does not want to zap Jarga8 to oblivion for the simple reason that it serves no purpose. PAP IB team is rich in resources. They can always create new nicks and up points. Besides, a PAP IB that has already been identified means you just need to look out for what he/she posts, no need to waste time ferreting out.

As far as I am concerned it does not matter if Jarga8 has -400 points or +4,000 points. All I need to do is occasionally remind Samsters of what he posted before. Sinkies are not daft, they are just ball-less:

WongMengMeng, all of us already confessed that we are PAP IB.

At least PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others PAP IB double for working on public holidays.

Based on my pap ib database, one of sammyboy nick is the current changi chalet warden. If WMM and his clones continue to waste our time, the warden will have special treatment for the tikko cheapo new inmate. ….

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You obviously have not been subjected to the Socratic method of teaching/discussion. Just because a lecturer takes an opposite view does not mean that he subscribes to it. He may be trying to make the students think about the pros and cons of different standpoints.

Leongsam got no socratic methods.
That depended on which side of the bed he got out from.

He should get a bed with 2 right sides.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with watchman and LTB. I also have been zapped by a fucking coward/cowards and latest by over 40 points in one zap. These people are very childish and infantile and cannot take on debates or arguments in the open. My latest zap was for "disparaging singles". What a joke! All becos the idiot couldnt even read properly. Boss Sam is complicit in such points circus and the creation of this stupid Infp thing. I thot it was getting better when he made it such that only points can be added but not deducted. But he handed the forum over to some idiots who shouldnt have this power.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with watchman and LTB. I also have been zapped by a fucking coward/cowards and latest by over 40 points in one zap. These people are very childish and infantile and cannot take on debates or arguments in the open. My latest zap was for "disparaging singles". What a joke! All becos the idiot couldnt even read properly. Boss Sam is complicit in such points circus and the creation of this stupid Infp thing. I thot it was getting better when he made it such that only points can be added but not deducted. But he handed the forum over to some idiots who shouldnt have this power.

Me too! these zappers should be shot!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal

me too suffer the same fate, i got zapped 200 pts already. Just let it go