• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unemployed bro: PAP's CDC is one big Bullshit!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF are YOU babbling?

Every society has got losers. Only in Singapore do these losers blame the government for their inability to get a rent-generating job. If PAP made a mistake, it was in allowing these jokers to get a free ride for the first 5/10/15/20/25 years in the first place.

Who allowed it in the first place and why they do not have foresight to anticipate it ?? This is the job of the govt. unless they are myopic due to their increasing lot !!!:o

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who allowed it in the first place and why they do not have foresight to anticipate it ?? This is the job of the govt. unless they are myopic due to their increasing lot !!!:o

Since when was it government's job to deal with all the outliers? Do you really want government to dumb down so much? No thanks.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Say what you like ....

The floods of Fts, are taking away our jobs, educational places, up-turned the hdb scene .... it is turn-coat ...... !!! period .. !!!

And most ridiculous is we true-blue singapore born do NS to protect us and them ...... Good God !!!

1st sign of trouble these so-called FTs scoot off !!!

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when was it government's job to deal with all the outliers? Do you really want government to dumb down so much? No thanks.

Ok Ok so it is not the gahmens job to deal with the outsiders?
Then shall I rally my fellow citizens and deal with these outsiders ourselves?
Is that what you are advocating? :mad:

If you are not willing to deal with the problems that are causing the locals to suffer..... then dun blame them if one day they decide to take matters into their own hands. I will fully support and stand beside them all the way. :mad:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have a point on being screwed if you need help from pap. I do have the contacts, resources and good technical skills. But the problem is that there are too many out there who are better equipped with skills in demand.

I went to CDC with the hope of "po tai ko", see if there is any good lobang but unfortunately no, and they are least willing to help PMETS. If you are one, you go seek help from them, you are doomed!:eek::biggrin:

If you need to seek help from PAP, you are half screwed already.

It means you have no resources, contacts or marketable skills.
How do you expect PAP to treat people they consider as a "Burden to society?"

They like FT because they are willing to work with cheaper wage, at least for a start. I know some FT are starting to realize that this low wage long hours shit is not what they want after they get PR or citizenship.

It's a very dynamic situation with mind set constantly changing for PAP, True blue citizen, PR, New citizen and FT. It's just one big mess.

greatjoy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 53years old unemployed with 3 school going kids. I am thinking of meeting like minded unemployed to lend each other moral support and maybe pool our resource to help ourself.
presently, I am exploring opportunity in Vietnam and Cambodia.
I have been there many time and see many opportunity for cooperation.
We can start the ball rolling with some small venture and contribute our skill and ability to help each other.
I hope this can start the ball rolling

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what you like ....

The floods of Fts, are taking away our jobs, educational places, up-turned the hdb scene .... it is turn-coat ...... !!! period .. !!!

And most ridiculous is we true-blue singapore born do NS to protect us and them ...... Good God !!!

1st sign of trouble these so-called FTs scoot off !!!

Rubbish. If you were in any position close to management you would be so thankful for the FTs who will will twice as hard and their presence makes the locals work twice as hard. You useless buggers who want money but don't want to work are the ones taking away your own jobs.

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 53years old unemployed with 3 school going kids. I am thinking of meeting like minded unemployed to lend each other moral support and maybe pool our resource to help ourself.
presently, I am exploring opportunity in Vietnam and Cambodia.
I have been there many time and see many opportunity for cooperation.
We can start the ball rolling with some small venture and contribute our skill and ability to help each other.
I hope this can start the ball rolling

1. Buy a well.
2. Jump in it.

If at 53 you are unemployed and desperate, you have failed. Your rent-generating job has disappeared forever.

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have a point on being screwed if you need help from pap. I do have the contacts, resources and good technical skills. But the problem is that there are too many out there who are better equipped with skills in demand.

I went to CDC with the hope of "po tai ko", see if there is any good lobang but unfortunately no, and they are least willing to help PMETS. If you are one, you go seek help from them, you are doomed!:eek::biggrin:

How many hours of taxpayers money did you waste whining to them about your ISD hardship? How many people would not have been able to take what you went through?

Please buy a KTM train ticket to JB. Next train, jump onto the tracks. Don't do MRT as many Singaporeans have SMRT shares.

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok Ok so it is not the gahmens job to deal with the outsiders?
Then shall I rally my fellow citizens and deal with these outsiders ourselves?
Is that what you are advocating? :mad:

If you are not willing to deal with the problems that are causing the locals to suffer..... then dun blame them if one day they decide to take matters into their own hands. I will fully support and stand beside them all the way. :mad:

To quote Clinton666 - YOU RETARDED MAGGOT!!!!! I said OUTLIER, not OUTSIDER

In every social class there will be outliers who cannot make it. Among graduates, most Ah BEngs will start with 2.5k jobs and plateau without promotions at about 6k. The ah BAs and the ah BBAs maybe start at 2k and plateau at about 7k. The BSScs maybe plateu a bit lower, maybe $5k. The MBBS, LLB, BAcc, MArch can fend for themselves. But in each category there will be losers who cannot get a job despite going to the most interviews. These are the outliers (on the losing end)

Same for the Poly dip holders (who like to call themselves grads), the O levels and even the PhDs. 90% will be in the middle of the bell, but there will be 5% on the winning end (the winning outliers) and 5%on the losing end (the losing outliers). Should we dumb down to just to cater for the losing outsiders? Pray gawd, no, please.

In case you didn't notice, 95% > 5%. Which group do you take care of?

Last edited:

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
You read the article properly. LTK was trying to draw the conclusion that the need for FW (FT is not FW) arose from a fall in productivity.

And what brought about the drop in productivity? The lazy want-money-dont-want-to-work whiners like those here.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

i read it many times and cannot find LTK saying there is a need for FW.
FT is not FW?, FT don't work?

productivity drop because they brought in too many cho bo lan FTs, only interested in $$$.