• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Nearly MILF Bonnie Gong Chee Bye! Lent BF Over $100k For Bizness And Believed That BF Renting Room From SYT!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bonnie_loo_main.jpg

Mediacorp actress Bonnie Loo, 29, recently made a guest appearance on Yes 933 DJ Hazelle Teo’s YouTube talk show, HTHT, in which she spoke about being in a “complicated” relationship.

Bonnie did not go into details about the relationship during her chat with Hazelle, but would later speak to 8world about her love life, which was shrouded with lies, betrayal, and the ominous presence of a third party.

Earlier this year, Bonnie ended a two-year relationship with a man who is not in showbiz.

He had spent a year pursuing her before she agreed to date him. They remained very low-key about their relationship, with Bonnie choosing to keep it a secret in order to “maintain some sense of privacy”.

Having said that, Bonnie’s ex has many friends in showbiz, and her colleagues, friends and family members all knew they were an item.

According to Bonnie, her choice to keep things on the down-low was also what gave him the cover he needed to be unfaithful.

During the course of their relationship, Bonnie noticed that her ex was very close to one of his female friends, who also happens to be in showbiz.

Bonnie always had suspicions about her ex's living situation, especially when he told her he was going to temporarily move in with that female friend because "she was renting him a room for cheap".

Unbeknownst to Bonnie, the two had already been living together for some time.

“I was very emotional when I found out, because I had to hear it from my friends. They asked if I was kept in the dark, or if I was being lied to,” she said.

In an interview with JustSwipeLah, Bonnie said she also found out through her ex’s mum that instead of being housemates, her ex had actually been sharing a room with the female friend.

Bonnie was never invited to any of her ex's gatherings with his friends, and she later realised that the female friend was present on most occasions.

Bonnie, who became increasingly uncomfortable with the situation, arranged a talk with the other two parties to thrash things out.

During that talk, her ex and his friend insisted that they were “platonic friends”, but weirdly enough, also referred to each other as “soulmates”.

“If they are soulmates, he shouldn’t have been in a relationship with me in the first place. He should’ve just gotten together with her. What does he need a girlfriend for?” she told 8world.

bonnie.png

“I’ll admit I was being stupid in this relationship, and my friends have also tried telling me so. The warning signs were there, but I didn’t pay them any attention. Maybe it’s because I don’t have enough experience in relationships,” she said.

So why has Bonnie chosen to speak up about her previous relationship now?

According to the actress, she wants to clear her name as she's been mistaken for the third party between her ex and his friend instead.

“They have always been very secretive and have never admitted to being in a relationship. I, on the other hand, told my friends that we were together. I want to let their friends know about the entire situation, and let them know that I was not a third party,” she said.

She added: “Usually when people are in love, they cry because they’re happy or moved. But I’ve cried buckets [because of how complicated things were].”

Bonnie initially thought she could remain friends with her ex after the break-up, but now believes that the trust between them “no longer exists”.

In her JustSwipeLah interview, Bonnie reveals her intent to break off all contact with her ex. However, she still needs to communicate with as he had borrowed money from her.

He faced difficulties in his business while they were still together, and Bonnie loaned him a “six-figure sum”, thinking that he was the person she was going to spend her future with.

Bonnie is now working on mending herself, and learning to regain the positivity she lost in the process of the unfortunate relationship.

“Before, I gave too much love to [my ex] and neglected myself. I lost my pretty and cheerful self, so I just want to spend more time on loving myself now,” she said.

You can catch Bonnie in Hazelle's HTHT here, and also watch her speak about her relationship red flags in detail in the JustSwipeLah video below.

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/...t-another-woman-owe-her-six-figure-sum-823346

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Borrowed 100k don't need to return? What will the new gf think about this kind of man? Not even a man.
The new gf even more stupid than bonnie

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Borrowed 100k don't need to return? What will the new gf think about this kind of man? Not even a man.
The new gf even more stupid than bonnie
lol u are so naive. The other woman will probably think the man is smart to con some other woman of money and spend it on her!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A small price to pay for getting good dick. She was no victim, she knew exactly what she was doing. :sneaky:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This standard can become Mediacock actress? I have seen better looking waitresses and cashiers. :rolleyes:

bonnie-bff5.jpg

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't waste time on her. She is a JiuHu Sai Bu...no wonder got that suaku suaku Jiuhu Bin face..LOL

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainme...leges-ex-boyfriend-cheated-cohabited-showbiz?

Bonnie Loo has revealed that she had a bad breakup earlier this year following a toxic relationship.

The 29-year old Malaysian singer-actress, who is based in Singapore, first broke the news in an episode of HTHT with actress Hazelle Teo and elaborated on it on the latest episode of Mediacorp's YouTube series, JustSwipeLah.

Bonnie said that she had dated the man, who is not from showbiz, for close to two years.
---------------