• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Transcab SHD9526U - bully old woman passenger

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fiona Keisha Lee

Here is an incident that I'm asking for it to be shared to as many people as possible. You would not want your elderly parents or your families and friends to meet with such an incident. This is the actual cab. Spread it.

My mum boarded a cab. There was initially casual aunty and uncle chat. Anyhow, when nearing her destination, he suddenly stopped at the road here seen in the photo. He told her to alight here because he wants to go to this coffee shop nearby to eat. This is not her destination, though not super far off, but he insisted to a 60+ lady to get off here.

My mum explained nicely that her legs are weak (from old operation) and can't walk fast. Looking at the long safety barrier and some construction vehicles nearby, she knows she can't walk fast enough to get to safety on the pavement.
He insisted, coaxing her walk slowly along the safety barrier. So my mum repeated that she can't do it and its too dangerous.

Here he suddenly shouted at her, saying this- You don't want to walk right, then I'm going to break your leg, put you in a wheelchair so you don't have to walk for the rest of your life!

My mum got shocked! So told him to give the receipt and now she just wanted to get down fast. Fuck safety because now it seems more dangerous in the cab. She said I'm going to make a complaint. Then he shouted- You go complain to Lee Hsien Long! I break your leg and pay you 70 thousand! I'm not scared!

My mum said you are crazy and got off. While she was trying to walk away fast, this bastard got off his cab, went after her, and shouted- You this kind of woman go fuck a snake every night! My mum says I call cops. He says I'm not scared! Then he stomped off!

Mum saw him going to the coffee shop. So she hide one corner in fear and called the cops. Cops came. He staggered out like a big shot. After explaining to the cops, he was still super cocky. He said what evidence you have? And that her leg not broken, so complain what? Cops says they can't do anything cos no recording (how to record when it happened so suddenly) or evidence.

Mum saw MP for help. We are now at LTA with this super nice and righteous officer.

Whatever actions that will be taken towards him, is beyond our control. But hope he doesn't get away easily. Sometimes in law, hands are tied, and authorities might not be able to do much. But social media can.

This post is made to warn others about such incidents. Details are given out of good will to create awareness. None of the above are written legally or professionally. Pass it on.

cab.jpg

x

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If true then just get a few guys to hamtum the driver....he deserves it.
Sometimes violence is necessary as these people only understand the language of the fist.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fiona:

The law and authorities are very helpful, righteous and unbiased. I can't be more thankful and grateful.

But social media can help warn others, and that is what I am doing.
I want to shame him and don't want to let him get away so easily.
Warn your family and friends, especially women, do not board this cab.
... He is driving in the day, so I am not sure if there is a night driver.

Don't scold or confront him, not what we want.
I just do not want to see anyone else's mothers, daughters, sisters, get treated like that.
Just be cautious.

SHD 9528 U

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. not the old woman ah?

Sinkie woman dunt noe how to stand up to bully

Old lady, should have "ah Beng" relative, should sit quietly in coffeeshop, call her "Jackson Tan" on her mobile..& 'people' will come & "lim kopi' with cab driver & old lady will receive an ang pow...no need call police or go LTA...

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fiona:

The law and authorities are very helpful, righteous and unbiased. I can't be more thankful and grateful.

But social media can help warn others, and that is what I am doing.
I want to shame him and don't want to let him get away so easily.
Warn your family and friends, especially women, do not board this cab.
... He is driving in the day, so I am not sure if there is a night driver.

Don't scold or confront him, not what we want.
I just do not want to see anyone else's mothers, daughters, sisters, get treated like that.
Just be cautious.

SHD 9528 U

Just curious, who took the photo?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of these cab drivers are complete thugs. I am sad for the old lady.

Please give a description of the driver so that the rest of us can be aware.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nice story Fiona shasha..i throughLy enjoyed reading it.Hope there's a running seQueL..
:biggrin::eek: